Chapter 34

Zendaya groaned, sitting up with a pounding headache. She looked over to see Advil and a bottle of water on the nightstand. She took the pills, swallowing them with water.

She then got up, exiting the room and walking into the kitchen. Dinah was in the kitchen, making eggs and bacon.

"Hey," Dinah smiled once she noticed Zendaya, "How's your hangover?"

Zendaya looked at her, "Horrible."

---

Ally stared at Troy, who was at the lunch table across from hers. He wasn't talking, he was looking down at the table, zoned out as his teammates laugh and talk.

Ally doesn't regret kissing Normani. In fact, if Normani was here, she'd kiss her again and again.

"Hey Ally," Lauren greeted the smaller girl as you and her sat down.

"Oh, hey," Ally mumbled, managing to give her best smile that she could form.

"Where's Dinah and Zendaya?" Lauren asked.

"They stayed home, Zendaya has a massive hangover," Ally told her.

Hailee walked over with Cara next to her.

"Hey guys, this is Cara. I met her at the party, she's Shawn's cousin," Hailee introduced Cara, "Can she sit with us?"

"Yeah," Lauren smiled at Cara, "I'm Lauren."

"I'm Ally," Ally gave Cara a kind smile, which she returned.

"Y/N," you nodded at Cara.

"Be nice," Lauren mumbled.

"I am?" you said, more like question. Cara chuckled, sitting down after Hailee, "What? Do you want me to be all smiley?"

"Yes," Lauren stated.

You rolled your eyes, putting on a smile, "Hi! My name is Y/N! And I like unicorns and puppies!"

"Much better," Lauren laughed, giving you a peck on the cheek. You rolled your eyes again.

"That's Camila's roll, not mine," you said.

"Hey guys!" Camila cheerfully greeted the table, "I'm sure you all know Shawn," Shawn stood next to Camila, an awkward smile on his face.

"Oh, hey Shawn," Cara spoke to her cousin.

"Cara, hey," Shawn said, waving at him, "Camila, Cara is my cousin."

"Oh! Hi Cara!" Camila waved at Cara, sitting down, Shawn following in suit.

Ally returned to her staring at Troy. Troy looked up, locking eyes with Ally. He quickly looked down, as did Ally.

You looked at Ally, following her train of eyesight. It landed on Troy. You frowned and looked away.

---

"I think Ally and Troy broke up," you told Lauren. The two of you were laying on your bed.

"Why?" Lauren asked, interested onto why you said that.

"Because," you started, "Troy didn't sit at the lunch table today. And the two barely talked all day. And then, they kept making eye contact at lunch."

"Alright, Nancy Drew," Lauren joked. She noticed how you always know everything about everyone, "Do you stalk their relationship?"

"No," you denied, shaking your head, "I just notice things."

///

edited - 8/18/17

snapchat : graciejbands

- gracie 💓