Chapter 7

Sunday was quiet.
I slept for most of the morning and then when it came to the afternoon I did some homeworks and studied..
Time of my life, I know right?

--
The night went too fast, and before I knew it it was Monday morning.
It was quite hot today, so I decided to wear an open shirt rather than a jumper.. However, I still wore my black jeans.

"Good morning honey." My dad says as I enter the kitchen.
"Hey, Dad. I think I'm gonna skip breakfast today and get into school early, is that okay?"
"Of course, as long as you eat something in school."

My dad turns around and his warm smile disappears and his face is now overcome with a look of concern.
"What happened to your face?! Sweetie are you okay?!"
At first I was confused.

Then it hit me.. well actually, Luke did.
I put my hand over the bruise which it appears I forgot to put concealer on.
"Nothing, I'm fine."
"Gemma."
"Dad! It was an accident, I'm fine, I promise." I flashed my dad a smile and his returned, I gave him a kiss on the cheek before going back upstairs to conceal my bruise.

Just as I finished, my mother called me down. I came downstairs to a nice surprise.
"Hey Gemma." He smiled.
"Ash! Hey, what're you doing here?"
"I was wondering if you wanted a ride to school."

I smiled at the gesture and hugged him. I then said goodbye to both my parents before getting into Ashton's silver car.

The ride to school was fun, but it didn't last as long as I would've liked it to.

--
Ashton parked his car outside the school, and then walked in with me.
I was constantly looking around to make sure the two tattooed boys were nowhere to be seen.

"Are you okay?"
"Who? Me? Yeah, I'm fine."
"You seem a little jumpy."
I opened my mouth to reply but was interrupted by my name being yelled.
Ashton and I both turned around to see Michael walking towards me.

"Hey Ash, you should probably go get your timetable and stuff." I smiled and hugged him.
"That's where the office is." I said pointing to the white building to the right of us.
Ashton returned my smile before walking to the office, just as Michael approached me.

"What." I turned to face the red head.
"Wow, attitude."
"Just fuck off, Michael." I began to walk away when he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back to his face.
"You got lucky on Saturday."
"And?"
"Luke wouldn't of just hurt you, he'd of hurt your little friend too."
I sighed.
"Michael," I groaned.
"What's your point?"
"My point is," he began, looking around,
"You owe me." He whispered and laughed before walking away.