Chapter 21

Gemma's PoV

The stadium wasn't massive on the inside, but it was pretty big.
We took our seats even though the game hadn't even started.

"I am so excited!"
"Kate, do you even know who we're rooting for?"
"Nope." She smiled.
"Do you know the rules of baseball?"
"Nope, do you know either of those things?"
"Nope."

Maybe we shouldn't of chosen baseball..

Kate and I got some drinks and took our seats again..

"I'm so bored." Kate complained.
I couldn't help but agree with her. Waiting for the game to start seemed to be the longest thing I had ever experienced in my life and I had basically nothing to fill the time with.

A lot of people started cheering and shouting and for a moment, we were both confused, until we looked across to the other side of the stadium and saw the jumbo screen, that's when I remembered Calum telling me he works here.

Maybe if I'm lucky I can run in to him and talk to him without being at risk of injury.

"GEMMA GEMMA GEMMA!!" Kate shouted.
"What?" I calmly replied.
"This is so embarrassing!"
"What is, Kate"
"What if we end up on the big screen?"
"That'd be cool! We could take a photo of it to remember the night!"
"Fuck no! It's the kiss cam and we aren't with guys! Buy a programme or a t-shirt or something to remember the night by."

I took Kate's 'advice' and decided to go buy a programme as a sort of momentum of the night.

I walked up to the closest employee who was a tall boy called Lucas.
"One programme please."
He smiled and handed me the programme and I paid him, he handed me back my change and I was about to walk away when I heard screaming.. Loud screaming.
The screaming caused me and Lucas to both direct our attention to the big screen.. To find out that we were both on it.

We looked at each other and I laughed.
"I don't even know y-"
He pressed his lips to mine and cut me off. This wasn't a usual peck like what people normally do on the kiss cam..
It was a long kiss, I'm not saying I didn't like it. Our lips moved in perfect sync together, when we thought the kiss cam had moved on he slipped his tongue into the kiss.

Then it hit me.
This random employee kissed me.
He kissed me.
So I pulled away.