Chapter 2

Good Morning!!

It is currently 7:15 A.M, and I am about to leave for school!

I hope you all have a great day, and enjoy this super long chapter!!

Play = 🎧🎧

Chapter 2

"You woke up in the woods?" I asked, pulling on my warm socks.

Scott nodded, throwing himself onto my bed, "Yeah, and I think that thing that bit us had been following me."

I gave him a scared look, "Did it hurt you at all?"

He shook his head, "No, it-it just chased me, and I ended up jumping into Mr. Neeson's pool."

I let out a string of giggles, "You jumped into his pool?"

He laughed, "You should've seen the look on his face." He said, scrunching his face to mock the look he had been given.

I sighed lightly, shaking my head as I stood, "Well, I can't say I went sleepwalking in the woods my dear brother, nor have I jumped into a random persons pool."

I heard something crunch loudly, but I ignored it as I pulled on my sweater over my tank top.

"Are you sure about that?" He asked.

I turned around, confused, but stopped when I saw Scott holding up my comforter.

My comforter that had dried mud and dead leaves under it.

**

"Scott! Katherine! Guys, wait up!" Stiles yelled, his voice cracking embarrassingly as he did so.

"Stiles, we're playing the first elimination, can it wait?!" Scott huffed.

I nodded, "Yeah, Coach put me as an attacker, and I need to warm up."

He took in a large breath of air, "Just hold on, okay? Look, I overheard my dad on the phone. The fiber-"

I fiddled with my gear, and Stiles grabbed my arms, tiring me to stare at him, "The fiber analysis came back from the lab in L.A. They found animal hairs on the body from the woods!"

I pushed his hands off of me, grabbing my helmet, "Stiles, we gotta go. You do know that animals live in the woods, right?" I laughed, and Scott chuckled, shoving me as we ran to Coach, ignoring Stiles' babbling.

Coach blew his whistle, this time not as shrill as it had been the first time, "Let's go, gather around! Bring it in, bring it in! Come on!" He yelled.

Scott raised his hand, his eyes on the new brunette walking to the bleachers, instantly captivating my brothers attention.

"You got a question, McCall?" Coach asked.

His attention snapped back to Coach, "What?"

"You raised your hand. Do you have a question?"

"Oh, uh-"

I grinned, "Probably just wondering how such an amazing Coach as yourself would want to teach such delinquents as the people around me."

Scott nodded, "E-exactly."

Coach stared into my eyes for a moment, before a weird grin turned his lips, "And you have surpassed every player here, and become my favorite kid."

My eyes sparkled and I ignored Jackson's burning glares as Coach began to speak again, "Okay, you know how this goes." He said, "If you don't make the cut, you're most likely sitting on the bench for the rest of the season. You make the cut... You play."