Chapter 18

Long time no see, everyone!

So sorry for the wait, but don't worry I have come bearing an update..

An unedited update, but an update nevertheless...

Chapter 18

I grunted as I struggled to pull my practice jersey over the small bit of gear that was put over my chest, "Seriously?" I sighed.

I heard Stiles snort, and I huffed as he yanked my shirt down, straightening it. 

I rolled my eyes at him, and quietly sat down to shove my cleats on as Coach blew his whistle.

"Alright, geniuses, listen up." He sighed, "Due to the recent pink eye epidemic-thank you Greenberg-the following people have made first line on a probationary emphasis on the word probationary."

Stiles roughly shoved my arm, his brown eyes wide as he sat on the edge of the bench. I shoved him back, and he narrowed his eyes at me, shoving me again.

"...McCall number two-" Coach droned.

Stiles and I froze, both of us mid shove as I slowly turned towards Coach, "What?"

The man rolled his eyes and the boys around me scoffed as Coach repeated himself, "Congratulations, McCall, you made first line.. Temporarily."

My eyes widened, and Stiles and I shared equally surprised looks, both of us leaning forward more as we waited for Coach to call the last name.

"Taylor... And, uh..." Coach sighed, "Oh, for the love of crap, I can't even read my own writing-what is that, and S?" Coach asked Johny, leaning closer to him.

Stiles was practically off the bench, bent at the waist as he gripped it tightly, waiting for Coach to say his name; excitement was blazing in his eyes.

"No, no, that's not an S." Coach shook his head, and Stiles sighed, falling back into the bench, "That's a--that-that's a B. That's definitely a B" Coach laughed.

Stiles' head fell, and I bit my lip as I have his back a sympathetic pat.

"McCall, Taylor, and, uh..." Coach paused, "Bilinski." Coach huffed.

I jumped as Stiles rocketed from the bench, violently swinging his arms in the air as he cheered over dramatically, "Yeah!" He yelled, all the boys in the room, especially Jackson, glaring at him.

"Bilinski!" Coach called.

Stiles froze, his face glowing happily, "Yes?"

"Shut up." Coach told him, the boys in the room laughing.

"Yes, sir." Stiles nodded, slowly descending to sit on the bench beside Scott and I, sending a shove to my ribs, an excited smile on his face.

"Stiles." Scott whispered.

" Scott whispered