Chapter 13

HAPPY TUESDAY!

Chapter 13

"I can't believe you made me spend over fifty dollars on books for you." Stiles complained.

"I can't believe you didn't cut me off when you had the chance." I told him, "I would have kept going, but we have to go and pick up Scott."

Stiles sighed as he put my bags in the back of the Jeep, "Well, thank God for Scott McCall's horrible timing."

I hummed, "More like thank God for your need to bring all your allowance with you wherever you go."

I shivered as I slid into the front seat, watching as Stiles started the Jeep, backing out of the parking space, "It's for emergencies."

I closed my eyes as we drove to the clinic, "This was an emergency, Stiles. I had zero books left to read."

I felt his stare as he drove, "Oh, poor you." He whined dramatically.

The car soon stopped, and Scott rushed to the door, quickly unbuckling me and shoving me into the back.

"Wha-oh my God, seriously?" Stiles whined.

I groaned as my foot kicked him in his face again, my waist bending over the console, "Can someone help me out here? My internal organs are about to become external."

I heard the boys sigh, and their hands suddenly shoved me forward and into the back, my face being pushed into the backseat and my legs finally getting into the backseat.

"Are we seriously doing this?" Stiles asked as we pulled up to the school.

"Got a better idea?"

Stiles parked, and Scott and I jumped out of the Jeep.

"This is a terrible idea." Stiles sighed.

Scott nodded, "Yeah, I know."

"And we're still gonna do it?"

"Can you think of something better?" Scott asked.

"Well, personally I'm a fan of just ignoring the problem until it eventually goes away." Stiles shoved his arms forward, seeming to metaphorically push his "problems" away from him.

I nodded, "I'm up for that method." I said, raising my hand.

Stiles held his hands out towards me, but Scott shook his head, "Just make sure we can get inside."

Stiles sighed and opened he back of his Jeep, getting out his flashlight and a pair of bolt cutters just as Derek drove up.

"He's here." I told them.

The three of us sighed, approaching the black Camaro.

"Where's my boss?" Scott asked loudly.

Derek rolled his eyes as he shut his door, "He's in the back." He sighed.

We all bent over to look into the backseat, seeing Deaton crunched in an uncomfortable position, duct tape binding his hands and covering his mouth.

"Well, he looks comfortable." Stiles chimed sarcastically.

Scott pushed Stiles back, and the three of us began to walk to the school.

"Wait- hey! What are you doing?" Derek called.

"You said we were linked wth the alpha. I'm gonna see if you're right."

I froze as Stiles broke the lock on the school door.