Chapter 10

I am so sorry for the late update!

Chapter 10

"What am I getting?" I hummed.

"What do you think."

"The usual?"

Stiles hummed, "Duh."

"You're so basic." I commented.

"Don't forget-"

"-skittles, popcorn, chocolate, gummy worms, and Swedish fish. Plus our cokes." I finished, laughing, "You act like this is my first time doing this." I scoffed.

"I'll be waiting...." He sang, hanging up.

I searched the shelves for Stiles and I's movies, Thor and Spider-Man, ignoring the door ringing when someone walked in.

I grabbed Thor, grinning at the blonde man on the cover, then proceeding to look for Spider-Man.

The phone rang loudly, and a familiar voice called out, "Can somebody help me find the notebook?"

I shrank down and racked each of the shelves for Spider-Man, trying to avoid any possible scenario that may involve running into Jackson.

The phone continued to ring, and Jackson huffed, "Hello? Is anybody working here?.. You gotta be kidding me."

I sighed, grabbing Spider-Man and marching over to the rack that held the romantics, grabbing the Notebook, and approaching Jackson, "Umm, uh, h-here."

Jackson turned around, and he scoffed, "What?"

"The Notebook. Here." I held it out to him.

He looked at the movies in my own arms, and he took his movie, "Thor and Spider-Man?" He scoffed.

I rose an eyebrow, "The Notebook?" I retorted.

He rolled his eyes, going to say something, when his eyes narrowed at something behind me, "Do you see that?"

"See what?"

He spun me around, pointing towards the feet sticking from an isle.

"Oh my God! Bill?" I exclaimed.

"Who the hell is Bill?"

I ignored him, slowly walking to the man's body.

Jackson slowly walked behind me, and I gulped as we approached the man's body.

We turned to look in the isle, and Jackson and I gasped, Jacksons eyes widening, "Oh my God-" he stumbled back.

I gagged, covering my mouth at Bill's bloody body, his eyes still wide open as he stared at something, and his throat ripped out, blood everywhere.

Jackson stumbled into the ladder behind him, knocking it down, taking out a light. The video store darkened, and I bit my lip in fear, Jackson coming to stand beside me in the middle of the small hall of the store.

"Do you feel that?" He whispered, looking at me from a side view.

I gulped, nodding, "Like someone-"