Chapter 8

WOO-HOO!!

AN UPDATE!

Play=🎶🎶

Chapter 8

I can't do this. I can't do this. I can't do this. Oh my God, I can't do this.

"Come and bowl with us, Katherine." I mocked, "It'll be fun." I said again, "Come and embarrass yourself in front of everyone and your crush, because there's nothing wrong with a little embarrassment in someone's life, not like I haven't had enough already-" I stopped my rambling, closing my eyes, frustrated.

"Okay.. Maybe I can.. Try?" I said quietly.

I went for my second turn, and bit my lip, staring at the lane in front of me, not being able to find the strength to roll the ball.

"Oh my Go- could you be any slower?!" Jackson yelled, gaining everyone in the bowling alleys attention.

I sighed, frustrated, and Isaac cautiously walked to me, grabbing my hand, "Just stay calm and focus." He tried, biting his lip nervously.

"I can't! All I can think about is them judging me!" I whisper yelled.

"Than think about something else!" He pushed, scratching behind his neck shyly.

I groaned, "Like what?!" I asked, practically stomping my foot as I turned to look up to Isaac, his blue eyes shining under the paling lights of the  bowling alley.

🎶🎶 He paused for a moment, studying my face as he thought, "U-umm, l-like this." He stuttered, turning a deep shade of red.

I gave him a confused look, and it changed as he pressed his lips against mine nervously, making me freeze.

No way.

My eyebrows shot straight up, and I barely had the chance to place my hand on his cheek before he ended the kiss, quickly stumbling back to go and sit down to watch me.

I stood staring straight ahead of me, rethinking what just happened.

Isaac Lahey just kissed me.

My first freaking kiss.

I cleared my throat as I jumped back into action, a smile practically splitting my face as I turned around to bowl.

I pulled the ball behind me, and rolled it powerfully down the lane...

Come on...

Come on...

My eyes widened, and I let out a cry of excitement as my ball pushed every single pin in the lane down.

I just got a strike.

I heard cheering, and I turned to see my brother and Allison smiling widely and clapping, making me feel accomplished.

I looked to Isaac and saw his blue eyes widen in amazement before he smiled brightly, cheering for me.

I skipped back to Isaac this time, loving every minute of Jackson and Lydia's surprise and bitterness at my success.