Chapter 12

Early update! :)

I decided to post part one of the double update, and the next chapter will be posted tomorrow!

And Wattpd won't let me upload music for some reason so I'm sorry, but I hope you enjoy this!

Chapter 12

"Why am I marching?" I asked as we walked onto the lacrosse field.

"Just wait." Stiles sighed.

"But why are we-" Scott started.

"Okay." Stiles interrupted, dropping his gym bag onto the bleachers, "Now, put this on." He handed Scott an arm band.

"Isn't this one of the heart rate monitors for the track team?" Scott asked, taking it.

"Yeah. I borrowed it." Stiles nodded.

"Stole it." I corrected.

Stiles scoffed, tilting his head, "Temporarily misappropriated. Coach uses it to monitor his heart rate with his phone while he jogs, so you're gonna wear it for the rest of the day."

Stiles took out another phone from his bag, and Scott rose an eyebrow, "Isn't that Coaches phone?"

"That I stole." Stiles stated, nodding.

"Well, what about me?" I asked, "Don't I need something?"

Stiles nodded, "Lucky for us, my dad had one stuffed away in his room." He took out a prehistoric looking arm band, "I'll be using this to watch your heart rate."

"Why?"

"Alright, well, your heart rates go up when you go wolf, right? When you're playing lacrosse, when you're with Allison-or Isaac." He pointed out, looking to me, "Whenever you get angry. Maybe learning to control it is learning to control your heart rate."

I nodded slowly, and a small grin brightened Scott's face, "Like the Incredible Hulk."

"Kind of like the Incredible Hulk, yeah." Stiles shrugged.

I shook my head, "No, Stiles, we're like the Incredible Hulk-"

"Would you shut up and put the straps on?" Stiles interrupted me.

I looked at the strap in my hands, "Does this go around-"

"Your waist?" Scott asked, pulling his around his own, "Yeah, it does."

I nodded, putting it on, and almost instantly having my hands duct taped behind my back.

I winced, "Oww, Stiles!" I complained.

He rubbed my wrist, "Sorry." He told me, trotting away.

"This isn't exactly how I wanted to spend my free period." Scott sighed.

Stiles grabbed his bag, getting a tight grip on his lacrosse grip, "You two ready?"

"No." Scott told him.

"Not at all." I complained.

Stiles nodded, "Great, just don't get angry."