Chapter 29

Sorry, everyone, gifs will have to be put up later.

I hope you enjoy!

Chapter 29

"Wakey, wakey, little wolfy." A low voice mocked.

I winced as I slowly woke, a deep pounding shaking my skull as I cautiously opened my eyes to look to whomever had been poking me. The large man gave me a cruel smile as our eyes met, his dark ones seeming to glare at me.

I let out a quiet whimper, trying to free myself from whatever was holding me. A sound of rattling chains halted my movements and I looked to my arms to see they had been chained to a metal wall. I kicked my legs, trying desperately to break the chains around my ankles, but my struggling was of no use. The chains were much stronger than me in this moment.

"What do you want with me?" I managed to whisper.

The man rolled his eyes, "This innocent act you've got going on isn't gonna get you anywhere. I know what's under those brown eyes and painted nails." He told me.

I watched him carefully as he moved to an odd looking box feet away from where I was chained. I watched as he pressed my little buttons before his hand danced across an odd looking knob.

My eyes widened as my brain finally registered what his hand was hovering over, and what the patches connected to my abdomen were for. Hot tears fled my eyes faster than I thought possible as I violently shook my head, "Please, don't do this." I begged.

The man scoffed, "Trust me, wolfy. You begging only make me wanna turn this dial even more."

My gaze fled around the room as a familiar scent invaded my senses. I could feel my nostrils flare as I tried to find the source of the smell. My eyes caught sight of a body hanging from a metal wall similar to my own and I quickly yelled out for the man.

"Derek? Derek! Derek, please, wake up!" I cried.

Please, don't be dead. Please, don't be dead.

"Oh, he's gonna be out for a while." The man chuckled. "He and I had a little heart to heart with my friends." He said, raising his bloody knuckles to my line of vision.

I couldn't help the small rush of vomit crawling up my throat as I pictured the man furiously cracking his knuckles into Derek's helpless form. I struggled against the chains again as an electric buzzing caught my ears.

I shook my head, "You don't have to do this." I pleaded with the man. "Y-you can help us!" I told him.

He man nodded slowly, "I could." He said, pursing his lips, "But this is much more fun."

I shook my head as his hand twisted the dial, "Please- ahh!" I screamed painfully as the electricity flooded through every vein, and every muscle in my body.

My screams bounced off the stone-walled room. The electricity ran up my body from the wired patches and then down to my toes in waves of severe torture. I felt the electricity cease, but my body continued to twitch as the final currents ran through me. Sweat poured down my face in copious amounts of struggle as I sobbed silently. I let my head fall, seeing my blue dress had been ripped and torn and stained with large blotches of mud.