Chapter 7

Hello, everyone!

Long time no see, am I right?

Sorry for not posting in forever, but here is a chapter for you all!!

Play=🎶🎶

Chapter 7

🎶🎶 "Mm, pass."

I nodded to myself, "It's too dark." I said quietly.

Allison nodded, turning back around in her closet to fish for something else.

I was currently helping Allison, or attempting to, figure out what to wear to go bowling tonight.

Allison turned around, and I saw through my computer screen, a hideous green, yellow, orange monstrosity hanging from a white hanger.

I bit my lip, and cleared my throat, "It's, uh, different?" I offered.

That is the ugliest thing I've ever seen.

Lydia sighed, "Pass."

Allison sighed, and Lydia sighed along with her, jumping up from her place on Allison's bed, "Let me see." She said.

She began flipping through Allison's closet, humming, "Pass." Another shirt, "Pass."

Allison looked back to her computer, me, that lay on her desk, and she gave me an annoyed but humored look as Lydia dug through her closet.

I gulped, and shrugged, not wanting to say anything to offend either her or the girl who practically bathes in Prada products.

And another shirt goes past Lydia's painted fingers, "Pass.." And another, "Uh, pass on all of it." Lydia said, huffing, "I- God-Allison, my respect for your taste is, uh, dwindling by the second." She laughed bitchily, and my eyes widened at her rude bluntness, wanting to say something, but choosing to live instead, staying silent.

I saw Lydia reach to push pat another shirt when I cleared my throat softly, "What about that, umm, th-that one?" I asked quietly, wincing as Lydia's curly haired head snapped my way, the sequined shirt in her hands.

"This one?" She chirped.

I nodded, my mouth agape at he civilness, "Uh, y-yeah, yeah that one. It's, um, nice?"

Her eyes raked over it, and she nodded affirmatively, "I like it." She said, her perfect curls bouncing as she turned to Allison, "This one."

A sense of pride washed over me, Lydia's acceptance seeming to be a little more important than it should be.

Allison looked to me, and I nodded, and she took the shirt, putting it against her body as she stood in front of her mirror, assessing herself.

I heard a door open, and my eyes widened as Allison's dad walked into her room, pulling his jacket on.

Allison laughed nervously, "Dad, hello.."

He smiled at her and then me, before his eyes widened slightly and he froze, "Oh, uh, right. I'm sorry, I-I-I completely forgot to knock." He winced, gesturing to where I assume Allison's door was.

Lydia fell back against Allison's bed, and my eyes widened as she made flirty eyes with Chris, "Hey, Mr. Argent." She said, twirling her hair.

Allison gave me a petrified look, pushing a piece of hair behind her ear before looking to her dad, "Did you need something?"