Chapter 28

Happy Tuesday, everyone!

Chapter 28

I groaned softly as a pounding headache seemed to knock me back into consciousness. I widened my eyes at the pitch black darkness I was practically drowning in. I went to stand but was stopped instantly as my head hit against something above me.

"What's going on?" I whispered to myself, beginning to panic as my shaky hands wandered around the area I was in.

My hands traced over a rough type of fabric underneath me, and it was then that I realized where I was was moving, and it was moving fast. The sudden memories of before finally came back to me and I almost screamed in fear.

"You."

They smirked, "Hello, McCall." They said, something hard suddenly knocking against my temple, sending me hurling to the ground.

I groaned in pain as they lifted me over their shoulder, "You ready to have a little more fun tonight?"

I let out a slow breath, my vision blotting with black dots as I struggled to see, "What're you.... D-doing?" I slurred.

"Shh, just go to sleep." They whispered.

That was the last thing I remembered; I have no idea where the hell I am. A small whimper passed my lips as I began pushing against the things around me. I fisted my hands, punching anything I could come in contact with.

"Let me out!" I screamed. "Get me out of here!"

The movement never wavered and I jumped as a small buzz sounded from beside me. I quickly turned towards the noise and movement, seeing a small phone beside my foot. I grunted as I struggled to reach it, the small space I was in not helping wth large limb movement.

"Come on.." I whispered, finally able to kick the small phone to my hand.

I let out a small cheer of victory as I picked up the phone. I flipped the screen up, seeing that it was a text from someone named Aaron.

From Aaron:
Your niece knows about her little wolfy boyfriend.

My eyes widened and I couldn't stop the gasp that passed my lips, "Oh my God." I shakily breathed.

Poor Scotty.

My eyes widened, "Wait a second. Scott!" I almost cheered as I quickly dialed his number.

I waited as it rang, tears springing to my eyes as it went to voicemail. A small cry left me as I redialed my brother's number. I squeezed my eyes shut so tightly that I could easily watch the colors under my eyelids dance together.

"The number you have dialed has a voice mailbox-" An automated voice started to drone.

I began to sob silently as the phone's screen dimmed. I sniffled loudly as I tried not to scream in frustration. I was completely and utterly terrified. I had no idea what was going to happen, or what would be waiting for me when this car stops moving.

I shook my head, shifting my body to roll over onto my stomach, grunting as I hit my head on something hard in front of me. I had ideas of where I could be, and I needed to tell Scott.