Chapter 19

I finally finished this episode. 😂

I've only been on it for weeks.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Chapter 19

"Scott, you okay dude? Look, I know we just got good news, but there's still seven hours until the full moon."

I readied myself as I stood behind Scott, watching as he breathed heavily in front of me, Stiles' question going unanswered as Coach blew his whistle.

"Let's go!"

Scott rushed forward with the ball, being immediately stopped by Dylan and Johny, the goal defenders. I winced as they threw him to the ground, knocking the air from his lungs. Coach blew his whistle as the boys laughed, ramming their helmets against the other in a congratulatory motion.

"I guess some people don't appreciate your new status there, McCall." Coach laughed, straightening from over Scott, "Who's next?"

I cleared my throat, "Uh, m-me, Coach." I told him.

"You got a problem with that, McCall?" He asked.

I shook my head, "No, not at all."

"Good." He blew his whistle, "Then let's go!"

I went to rush forward, but Scott's stick stopped me as he shoved me back into Stiles, taking my spot in the front of the line to grab his own ball.

"That's it, Scott! That's the spirit!" Coach yelled in excitement, "You earn it! Earn it, McCall!"

You didn't have to be an ass about it.

I shook my head as Scott rushed forward, feeling the immense anger rolling off of him in tsunami waves, "Scott-" but he had already made it across the field, completely bulldozing the defenders and hitting Danny's helmet with the side of his stick, shooting the ball in the goal as Danny fell to the ground.

My eyes widened as I rushed over to him, on his side opposite of Jackson as I helped pull his helmet from his head, "Is he okay?" I asked aloud.

"Why do you care?" Jackson snapped, "Your brothers the one that did this." He glared.

I looked down, "Doesn't mean I wanted him to." I said quietly.

I heard Jackson sigh before he spoke again, "He's fine, it's just a blood nose."

"Dude, none of us hit him at all." Andrew called out.

I got up from beside Danny, quickly walking over to Scott and Stiles, "Listen, Scott, I need you to just listen to me-"

"Oh my God! Just leave me alone, Katherine. You've never thought to help me before, so now is definitely not the time to start being sister of the year." He snapped, shoving past me, the force of his words and his shoulder causing me to stumble back a few steps.

Wow, Scott. You have most definitely just made your first enemy that shares the same blood.

"Come on, let's go." Stiles sighed, "I'll take you home."

I shook my head as we walked across the field to grab our stuff, "Why is he so upset but I'm still me?"

Stiles shrugged, grabbing his bag, "He has reasons to be angry, you don't, I guess. Or you just have better control over the whole thing."

I shook my head, grabbing my things and walking to the parking lot beside Stiles, the sun beginning to hide itself, "I don't know, Stiles. But if this is what's going to happen every full moon, or every time he gets angry..." I bit my lip, "I don't think I want this supposed gift anymore."