Chapter 20

A gif will be put up later today, but for right now, enjoy a gifless chapter.

Chapter 20

Oh my God. I'm gonna die. This is it. This is where I die.

I squeezed my eyes tightly shut, gripping onto the inside of the black Camaro as Kate chased Scott, Stiles, and I.

"Faster?" Scott panted.

"No!" I cried.

"Much faster." Stiles confirmed.

I whined loudly, "Oh my God."

Scott shifted gears, pressing the gas pedal farther down, sending me flying against the backseat, my snacks from earlier beginning to make an appearance.

"I'm gonna puke." I groaned, "It's gonna happen."

"Katherine, don't you dare puke! If you puke them I'll puke, and then we'll both be puking, and-and it will be disgusting and just don't do it!" Stiles rambled.

I bit my lip, "I'm so gonna hurl." I groaned.

"Scott, I don't think you're grasping the concept of a car chase here." Stiles told him, looking back as Kate chased us in her black SUV.

"If I go faster I'll kill us." Scott panicked.

I chanced a look behind us, and gulped, trying to swallow down the rising bike, "Scott, if you don't go faster, it's not gonna be you that kills us."

Even though I hate driving this much over the speed limit, I'd rather not have my werewolf ass handed to me by the hunters.

The engine revved as Scott went even faster, and I tried not to move as we flew forward, taking in deep breaths to try and calm myself. If this was what it was like for those people in the Fast and the Furious, I would have never gotten back into a car.

"They're gone." Stiles breathed.

My eyes snapped open, and I turned to see the SUV gone, "Seriously?" I exclaimed, "After all that they just leave?"

Stiles turned the volume to his radio up, the Sheriff's voice flowing through, "All units, suspect is on foot, heading into the iron works."

I groaned in pain as Scott made a sharp turn, my face connecting to the solid glass of the darkly tinted windows.

That'll bruise... And then heal.

I held tightly onto my seatbelt as Scott turned into the empty lot of the iron works, speeding towards Derek, and stopping beside him.

Stiles pushed the door open quickly, "Get in!" He yelled, throwing himself into the back beside me as Derek took his spot in the passenger seat, letting Scott drive us away.

I yelled loudly as bullets ricocheted off of the car in a cloud of metal, each bullet thumping against the body of the new Camaro as Scott pushed the pedal to the floorboard, flying away from the hunters.

"What part of staying low don't you understand?" Scott yelled at him.

"Damn it! I had him!" Derek yelled, slamming his fist against his dashboard.

Stiles pushed himself beside Derek, "Who? The alpha?"

"Yes!" Derek exclaimed, "He was right in front of me and the frickin' police showed up!"