I have been tagged.

No, this is not an update, I'm sorry, but I will have two next Tuesday, due to my absence because of me being sick.

P.S. I made that picture above. Look forward to book number five. :)

I have been tagged by @Teenwolfiies to complete this Wattpad challenge.

Rules of The Challenge

1.) You MUST post all rules.
( A.K.A, Lots of typing.)

2.) You MUST tag fifteen people.

(Good luck to all of the people I tag. You probably don't know me, but I know you..... And you're probably gone now because I'm weird. Okay, bye.)

3.) You must post thirteen facts about YOURSELF, not your cat... That's not how we run things here.

4.) You must answer the thirteen questions given to you by the person who tagged you previously.

(You will all answer to me. :) )

5.) You can't say you don't do tags, because c'mon. You've got fingers (obviously) so just hmu, fam.

6.) Tag backs are allowed.

(Please, God, don't tag me back... :))) )

7.) You must finish in a week or the creator has full power to remind you.

(This also means that I am superior to you....
IM KIDDING.)

8.) Be creative with the title....

(Tf? Its a tag challenge... What else do I call it? 😂)

Questions For Me

1.) What was your weirdest or most morbid dream?

I had a dream I was pregnant once... It was awful. All those women and young girls that are pregnant out in this world... Respect.

2.) Who's your dream husband/wife?

Dylan O'Brien-or Calum Hood--wait, T-Pose- but what about my kitten Mikey? Oh God, let's just say Calum Hood.. For right now... Well, if I had a wife, it'd be Shelley Hennig, hands down.

3.) If you were in TVD, what creature would you be? Who would you date? Would you survive that world?

Umm, btw, that is two extra questions, shame on you. 😂

Just kidding; I would be one of Klaus' hybrids (not sired of course) , and I would date Stefan because Damon's waitin' on his girl, and of course I'd survive that world because I'm a frickin' badass (lol not at all), but I would survive.

4.) Snow and 32* or Sunny and 75*?

Ayyyyye, I see what you did there ;), but definitely snow and 32*, because we get snow pretty much every ten years in Tennessee. 😂