Chapter 9

I could not find a freaking video of music for this chapter for the life of me!

So, I decided to give you guys something even better.

Season one gag reels, baby.

Chapter 9

I jumped, waking up from my dream when I heard a gunshot.

I looked around my room, trying to clear the sleepy fog from my head as I moved around.

I rub my tired eyes and waited for another noise, sighing in content when I could close my eyes and sink further into my warm sheet.

My eyes snapped open and I threw the sheet off of my body after hearing something else.

A howl.

I pulled on my jeans, wincing as I stumbled loudly, trying to be quiet so Mom wouldn't wake up.

My door opened as I pulled a sweatshirt over my head, Scott standing in my door way, tying his shoes, "You heard it to?"

I nodded, slipping on my shoes, "The Alpha. Which means-"

"-Derek's out there too."

**

"Oh my God! It's so cold!" I complained as Scott pulled me behind a few cardboard boxes and some wooden crates.

"Would you shut the hell up? The whole point of sneaking is to not get caught, dumbass!" Scott shushed, turning back around to look at Chris as he spoke to some woman.

Dumbass. Dumbass?!

I huffed, "Please. Scott, my GPA's higher than your standards ." I remarked.

No offense to Allison.

Scott swiftly turned to look at me, his eyes wide, "Wha-no it's not!"

I rose an eyebrow, "Do I need to remind you of Andy Ramona?" I replied in a hushed tone.

He gave me a sharp glare, "I was ten."

"Ten year olds know the difference between a right and a wrong decision, Scott." I paused, "Well, every ten year old except for you, apparently."

"Andy Ramona-would you just shut up and listen to what they're saying?! God." He huffed, turning back around.

I made faces at him for a few seconds, finally deciding to tune into Chris and the woman's conversation.

"Chris, there were two of 'em." The woman said.

"The Alpha?"

"I don't know." She sighed, "But one of them tried to kill me!"

Chris shook his head, "Well, one of them is gonna lead us to the other. And he can't do that is he's dead, Kate."

"Well, I can't help kill either one of them if one of them kills me first." She quipped.

Chris looked around suspiciously, "How long will it take?"

Kate shrugged, "I give him 48 hours... If that." She shrugged, moving around the car to put her gun away.

"48 hours?" I whispered, "For what?"

Scott shrugged, "I have no idea."