Chapter 6

SORRY FOR THE WAIT, I FORGOT TO POST IT ON MY WAY TO SCHOOL BECAUSE I FELL ASLEEP!

🎶🎶 = Play

Chapter 6

"So you killed her?" Stiles inquired.

I shoved open the front doors to the school and Scott shrugged, "I don't know. I just woke up, and I was sweating like crazy, and I couldn't breathe. I've never had a dream where I've woke up like that before."

I went to speak, but Stiles butted in, "Really? I have.. Usually ends a little differently..."

We made eye contact, and I gagged, causing an offended look to overcome his features.

I rolled my eyes, "Stiles, no one wants to know about your sex-crazed, hormonic, horny teenage boy dreams."

"Well, I-"

"No one." I pressed.

He held up his forefinger, and shook it along with his head, seeming to process what I had said.

" 'A' I meant I've never had a dream that felt that real, and 'B' never give us that much detail about you in bed again." Scott said, wincing in disgust. 

Stiles nodded, clearing his throat awkwardly, "Noted. Let me take a guess here-"

"No, I know, you think it has something to do with me going out with Allison tomorrow, like I'm gonna lose control and rip her throat out." Scott interrupted.

"No, of course not..." He trailed off, "Yeah, that's totally it." He said after Scott and I's doubtful looks.

I shoved Scott lightly, "Hey, come on, Scotty. It's gonna be fine, alright? Apparently I'm obligated to come, and I have yet to feel any wolfy urges, so... We're good."

Stiles nodded, "Personally, I think you're handling this pretty freakin' amazingly. Y'know? It's not like there's a "Lycanthropy for Beginners" class you two can take."

I stumbled on my feet as we continued walking down the hall, coming too close to falling as we walked, "Well, that was a little terrifying." I whispered to myself, out of breath.

"Yeah, not a class, but maybe a teacher." Scott mumbled, hesitantly looking to Stiles and I.

Stiles and I's eyes widened, "Who Derek?!"

Stiles threw his hand forward and slapped the back of Scott's head, "You forget about the part where we got him tossed in jail?!"

I slapped the back of Scott's head again, "Dumbass."

He grunted, rubbing the back of his head, "Yeah, I know, but chasing her, dragging her to the back of the bus... It felt so real."

I scratched my head, "How real?" I asked.

Scott sighed, "Like it actually happened."

We shoved through another set of doors, stumbling outside.

I froze in my spot in front of the doors, my mouth agape as I stared at the bloody, torn up bus.

"Umm, S-Scott..." I whispered.

He said nothing, the three of us staring open mouthed at the real life depiction of Scott's dream.