Chapter 11

I am on my way to school. Yay.

After almost three weeks of break I now have to go and interact with people and not just my phone and my bed.

So, on that note, I hope you all enjoy this chapter and have a great day!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Chapter 11

I huffed as Scott held the garage door open for me to squeeze through, the grocery bags in my hands overflowing.

Scott and I looked around, and Scott sighed, "Damn it."

We turned around, walking up the stairs to floor four.

"I can't believe you don't remember where you parked." I panted.

Scott gave me a tired look, slowly advancing up the ramp in the big garage, "I can't believe you didn't remember where we parked."

"There is no we in this, Scott. There is just you." I retorted.

We got to the corner, still not seeing our car.

"Ah, come on!" Scott cried.

"Scott."

"What?"

"You suck and I want nothing more than to drop kick you across this garage." I told him, huffing.

Scott looked at loss for words as we both set our bags down, and Scott pulled out his keys, putting them in the air, repeatedly pressing the button until we heard a distant beep.

"Still wanna drop kick me?" He asked smugly.

I falsely lunged towards him, and he flinched away, a look of fear covering his face, making me laugh, "More than ever."

"You're such a brat."

"Shut up, you look like a used Q-tip." I scoffed.

Scott stopped everything he was doing to stare at me, "I have black hair and I'm tan.... Stiles looks more like a Q-tip than I ever would."

I rolled my eyes, "You have dark brown hair."

"It looks black to me."

"Everything looks black to you, you're colorblind." I told him.

"No, I'm not! I see color everyday." He protested.

I sighed, "Scott, you can still see color when you're colorblind. I was joking."

"You're not very funny."

I rolled my eyes at him as I looked down, something rolling out of one of our grocery bags; the creamer.

I looked to Scott, pleading, and he sighed, quickly walking over to where the milk rolled away.

He went to move to the next car to check under it..

When the milk rolled back.