Chapter 3

Song = 🎶🎶

Stop = 🚫

Chapter 3

🎶🎶 I shyly walked into the boys locker room behind Stiles, my head down as I avoided the weird stares and cat calls.

Stiles gave them a withering look, offering his hand to me when a freshly showered body swept against my back.

I tilted my head his way, letting out a sigh of relief as he pulled me through the crowd of hormonal, pubescent boys.

"I swear, you can practically smell the desperation oozing from their pores." Stiles muttered, making me laugh quietly.

We walked down the small aisle, going past a frozen brunette, making us stop, and back track.

I watched as Scott's shirtless form leaned against the metal storage cubbies behind him, a terrified look in his face.

"So..." I trailed off, "Did you apologize to Allison?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"Is she gonna give you a second chance or..." Stiles trailed off.

"Yeah." He breathed, still looking forward.

Stiles and I high-fived, "Yeah, all right! Than everything's good!"

We went to leave, when Scott stopped us, "No."

We leaned back, "No?"

"Remember.. The hunters. Her dad is one of 'em."

Mine and Stiles' eyes widened, "Her dad?"

"Shot me."

I gave him a gaping look, "Allison's father?" I exclaimed.

"With a crossbow."

Stiles stared at Scott, then me, his mouth wide open as he attempted to understand Scott, "Allison's father--"

"Yes! Her father!" Scott yelled.

Oh my God.

Scott's eyes widened, and his breathing became panicked, "Oh my God!"

"Oh, no." I breathed, leaning against the locker to my right.

"No, Scott, snap back, you okay?!" Stiles smacked Scott's face, and his head lolled to the side as he began to whine.

I got ahold of myself, and walked to stand next to Scott, placing a questioning hand on his arm, "Hey?! Hey, uh, he didn't- he didn't recognize us, right?"

He shook his head, "No-no, I don't-I mean- I don't think so- I don't-"

"Does she know about him?!" Stiles spazzed.

Scott began to panic even more, his brown eyes widening even more as he looked from me to Stiles, "I don't know- oh my God- what if she does?"

We tried to calm him down, but he began to cry, "This is gonna kill me, man- I can't-" He whined, throwing his head back as Coach blew his whistle.

"Alight, Scott, take this, an just-just focus on lacrosse for now, okay?" Stiles said, picking up all of Scott's equipment, shoving it into his arms, "Yeah?"