Girl problems

Luke's heart thundered in his chest.

What did Ashton mean?

His hands ached from all the scrubbing and other work Ashton made him do.

Luke knew lying was wrong and he shouldn't have lied to his mum and by extension, Ashton, but it really has nothing to do with his business.

What Luke did was Luke's business, and his mum's, not his best friend's father.

Not to mention Luke was nursing what he thought was a broken heart. Even though he only saw and developed an attraction for the older man in less than twenty four hours, there was a spark.

Luke felt that spark and he was sure all hell Ashton did too with the so called secret glances. Luke had never felt so about anyone before but then he remembered the one detail that's the deal breaker.

Calum was Ashton's son. Not biologically as when Ashton married Charlotte she already had three children, Calum included, it still made Luke feel weird.

"Luke get over here now," Ashton called with a set look of determination in his eyes that Luke would be lying if he didn't admit it turned him on.

His hazel eyes were much darker now, like a chocolate brown but they held this hunger and lust that made Luke's toes curl.

"Why?" Luke questioned but his feet betrayed him by slowly walking towards Ashton.

"I have a proposal," he said. Luke's eyes widen. Propose? As in get down on one knee?

"Not that kind, Luke," Ashton corrected when he saw the blond's expression.

Luke's face fell. He wasn't ready to marry Ashton, but the thought was something he'd like to do in the future.

"Then what?" Luke asked standing directly in front of Ashton now.

Ashton took a deep breath in. Luke was such a lovely boy and so innocent. Even in regular jeans and a t-shirt he was breathtaking. Ashton was honestly captivated by Luke Hemmings, lip ring included.

Ashton gulped as Luke stuck his pink tongue out and played with the piercing before biting it in what Ashton thought is a new nervous habit.

Ashton thought Luke was stunning but he had to keep reminding himself that he has a wife, a faithful wife who loves him.

That made mini Ashton go down

That was a cold reminder for him. Charlie or Charlotte, his wife who is faithfully committed to him and is at work now but Ashton is in his study getting ready to bend Luke over.

But it's for Luke's benefit, so he won't lie ever again, at least that's what Ashton would keep telling himself.

Luke was getting even more scared but more so nervous by the second as his dream started at him deeply for what seemed like forever.

"Let me punish you, then we can watch a movie or something until your mum gets back," Ashton said.

Luke furrowed his eyebrows.

"Wasn't I being punished all this time?" He asked.

"Well yes, and there's more to clean if you want, but let me give you a proper punishment and it'll end there," Ashton said choosing his words carefully.