Like some lovesick teenager

I'd like to dedicate this chapter to louistoplinson_  it's nothing special really but you're always commenting and voting and it makes me smiley ❤️

Luke was officially screwed. He knew he was the minute he saw Ashton and got butterflies in his tummy.

But then Ashton keeps giving him mixed signals and it confuses the blond so much.

The car pulled in front of Luke's house and he reluctantly opened the door to get out. Even though the car ride was awkward, it was still time spent with his dream and Luke treasures every single second he spends with Ashton, even if he is confused.

Ashton watched Luke's broad yet somehow tiny figure retreat into his home and he sighs.

He just confused himself, he never looked at another man before but yet here he was staring at Luke's butt as it sways when he walks.

He gets these tingly feelings when he's around Luke that he's never experienced with his wife in an awful long time.

It is almost like Luke starts some sort of fire within him and it always leaves him hungry for more, even if he told Luke off, he thinks he wants him.

And that scares Ashton to an extreme extent.

But the mere thought of Luke wrapped in another younger, immature and stupid person's arms makes his blood boil with rage and envy.

He sighs and turns to look back to reverse when he glances at Calum who was still asleep.

Calum may not be his biological son, but he could never hurt him by breaking up with his mother for his best friend, don't matter how cute he was.

It was like even if Ashton wanted it, the universe was telling him he can't have it.

=•=

"I hate lunchtimes," Luke muttered as he picked on the ham sandwich his mother made for him.

"Why the fûck not? I love lunchtimes," Calum remarked chewing his potato pie with his mouth wide open.

"And I like people who close their mouths when chewing," Luke cringed.

"You sound like my dad," Calum rolled his eyes

Luke felt oddly proud.

"Good," he muttered without even realizing.

"Soon you'll make me call you daddy," Calum teased but Luke just shoved him, playfully of course but as Calum moved and his butt shifted, he winced with pain.

Luke looked at him in concern, "What happened?"

"My dad is what freakin happened, I don't know how he hits so hard, he's so old," Calum said rubbing his sore ass.

"Did he hit you?" Luke, sweet naive Luke asked forgetting that 'hit' can mean 'spank' when it comes to Ashton.

"Kinda, spanked me so hard for sneaking out," Calum said not even embarrassed to admit this information with his best friend.

"Yeah I know your dad does hit hard," Luke chuckled at himself for being so oblivious before, of course Calum meant hit as in spank.

"How would you know?" Calum asked a little suspicious but more curious.

"Um, you told me before remember," Luke lied hopelessly. Calum didn't need to know what happened on Saturday.

Calum looked as though he wasn't buying Luke's story but the this pale guy with bright blue hair walked up to Calum.