Dream

So like those exams I've been bitchin about for like ever, I got results and I actually did good??

VERY VERY IMPORTANT A/N AT THE END
=•=

"Courts rules that Ashton Irwin is not guilty as law states that the legal age of sex is 16 years and Luke Hemmings is 17 years. Both parties have also agreed that any intimacy was consensual," the judge said dismissing the case.

Luke squealed and jumped for joy running straight into his dream's arms. Ashton held on to Luke very tightly, lifting his long limbs an inch off the ground while smiling in his shoulder.

"Thank god," Luke breathed a sigh of relief and Ashton put him down so he could properly kiss his gem.

Salty tears overwhelmed the pair of lips locked together as both Ashton and Luke cried for happiness that they weren't being ripped apart from their significant other.

"I love you," Luke said breaking the kiss, beaming at his dream.

"I love you so damn much Luke Hemmings," Ashton said never letting go of his gem.

"That's good news. I guess we can say we're glad Luke has you after hearing what you said about him today," Liz said coming and giving Ashton a quick pat on the back.

"Thank you. I promise to always take good care of him," Ashton said

"Stop being so cheesy," Luke groaned but smiled anyways.

"Well I'm for one glad you aren't going to jail," Calum said coming up to his dad and giving him a hug.

"I love you so much daddy," the dark haired boy said making Luke give him a look with wide eyes and Ashton stutter for words.

"Oh my gosh. Luke you call my father daddy?" Calum asked appalled when he saw their reactions and connected the dots.

"Well I mean only when it's the two of us," Luke defended lamely while Ashton  blushed an insane red.

"Thank god. I really didn't need to know that," Calum scowled.

"We didn't intend for you to know," Ashton said with frown.

"Let's forget that just happened," Calum said giving Luke a quick hug too.

"Let's go home angel," Ashton said wrapping an arm around Luke and kissing his forehead.

=•=

"Luke?" Ashton asked from his place on the dining table.

"Yeah?" Luke replied from the kitchen where he was doing the dishes.

"Do you remember my online banking password?"

"Why would I know that?" Luke snorted rinsing the soap from their dinner plates.

"I don't know, I just thought I would've told you," Ashton pouted trying to rack his brain for the answer.

"Try zumbafreak108," Luke suggested drying his hands and coming to join Ashton at the table.

"Luke my password is not zumbafreak108," Ashton dead panned.

"It won't hurt to try," Luke said

"Yes it can. I only have two more tries before they lock me out of my account," Ashton explained.

"Trust me. I'm positive it's zumbafreak108. You love Zumba too much," Luke laughed.

"If I get locked out, I'm not talking to you," Ashton warned beginning to type the suggestion.