His two boys

Not to call anyone out or make some scene but a little while ago Mikey tweeted something about not feeling well I think and this person replied to that tweet with this (pic above/to the side)

And I'm like what. Why. Why.

That's actually disrespectful to him and mildly disgusting for other people to see...

Sorry for my rant but anyways guess who's back 😎

Luke woke up to voices radiating from downstairs.

It was the first time in a long while (since the weekend) he slept in his bed without his dream by his side.

Luke thought maybe it was Calum waiting for him but then he heard a laugh that made his blood run cold.

If it wasn't Calum or Ashton then it had to be a person Luke didn't plan on seeing for the rest of his life.

He shot out of bed and pulled on some clothes on record time, his usual black jeans and a random sweatshirt that he thinks is Calum's.

He rushed down the stairs and entered the living room to see a sight that made his heart lurch and his tummy flip flop like if he were on a roller coaster.

"What's he doing here?" Luke asked

"Oh Luke. I didn't know you were awake. He sleeps until noon now, teenagers I swear," his mum laughed with a man who had identical eyes to Luke.

"Don't tell him that," Luke said through gritted teeth.

"It's no worries, I sleep well past noon sometimes too and your mother too! She once slept an entire day, I thought she was dead," Luke's dad laughed as Liz playfully shoved him away.

They were in the living room on the couch, the same couch Luke sits on and that made him feel disgusted.

"Stop that," Luke scowled.

"Luke," his mum sighed.

"No. Don't act like that. Like nothing's wrong. You left Andrew. You left and you're an alcoholic and you never loved us, you're an asś. An horrible ja-"

"That's enough Luke!" Liz shouted standing from her position on the couch.

"Look Luke, I was hoping we could put that stuff behind us," Andrew smiled getting up and walking over to his son, offering him a hand.

"You two make me sick," Luke scoffed before walking away.

He grabbed his coat and ignored his mother calling for him. He made a point of slamming the door just to show them how pissed he was.

=•=

"Didn't think I'd see you here," Ashton answered as he opened the door to his apartment and let Luke inside.

"One fight and you think I left?" Luke snapped.

"Things were complicated. I'm sorry but I hate fighting with you. Let's be happy again," Ashton said trying to soothe his gem.

"Happiness is never guaranteed."

"Well that's certainly optimistic," Ashton said sarcastically going into the kitchen to finish preparing lunch.

"I'm sorry. I'm in a bad mood," Luke sighed coming up behind his dream and wrapping his arms against his safe haven. He loved to touch Ashton's muscles.

"I figured. I'm sorry," Ashton said turning his face to kiss his baby boy properly.

"I love you," Luke sighed breaking the kiss.

"Love you more," Ashton kissed him again.

"Highly doubt that. I love you," Luke giggled kissing Ashton one lay time before pulling away and sitting on a barstool to watch his dream finish making his sandwich.

"Are you hungry? I can make another for you," Ashton offered.

"I saw my dad today," Luke said

"Oh," Ashton said stopping what he was doing.

"He was in the living room, laughing with my mum like nothing went wrong. How could they act so normal?" Luke asked

"Maybe they still love each other," Ashton suggested

"I don't know. God he was such a dîck you know? Threatening to hit us and always drinking. I don't even remember him being home sober."

"Well they're having a baby Luke. Maybe they're trying to sort themselves out before the child arrives," Ashton reasoned.

"They never sorted it out for me," Luke whispered

"Oh baby boy," Ashton said pulling Luke into his arms and pressing a gentle kiss on his forehead.

"It's okay my gem. Maybe they're trying to not make the same mistakes. You're gonna have a little brother or sister, someone is tease, laugh with and play with. Someone you'll get to see grow up and mature. Someone that's going to look up to you and say, that's my big brother," Ashton smiled sadly.

"You're right but it feels so wrong. Like they didn't want me or wanted to try for me," Luke cried onto his dream's shoulder.

"You know that's not true. They loved you and Luke, your dad still loves you. He's trying to make it work, at least meet him halfway. He'd be around more when the baby comes," Ashton reasoned.

"God that's so hard to warp my head around. I'm going to be a big brother," Luke sniffled but smiled.

Ashton smiled when seeing his gem gleam like a diamond in the morning light. Ashton just loved seeing Luke happy.

"I love you. And I'm sorry for fighting. Truth is I didn't know if Calum would forgive us and I didn't even know how to process this feeling of hurting him. But I wanted you to smile again and you just did," Ashton said

"Calum means a lot to us. We practically owe him everything for us meeting. He's mad, but he'll come around. He loves us both," Luke said

"That's cute but the whole seeing you in each other's arms thing is so weird," Calum said from the doorway.

Luke and Ashton sprang apart deep red with embarrassment.

"Calum. How long have you been here?" Luke asked

"Enough to hear how loved I am. I love you guys too. It's gonna be hard to get used to this, but we'll make it work," Calum smiled walking up to his dad and hugging him.

Ashton held Luke in one arm and Calum in the other, the two of them against his chest, his two boys.

=•=

So I'm back a bit earlier than expected but I couldn't resist.

I have an Instagram now if anyone is interested ; ) it's amritaa13

Remember to vote and comment💖

We're almost to 5k people 😁😁

Byeeeeeee💕