Fancy

happy new year : )

surprise malum in this chapter and something extra special ; )

Charlie decided that she wasn't giving Calum a ride to school unless he told her where he was.

And Calum was okay with that. Michael had a car, he was perfectly okay with picking Calum up and dropping him to school and picking him right back up.

They'd linger a bit and prolonged the journey back home, usually parking in vacant places to make out passionately to their special mix tape.

But Luke still didn't have a ride, Charlie was convinced he was the devil influencing her son.

So Ashton volunteered.

"Hey gem," Ashton said as Luke opens the car door.

"Hello my dream," Luke giggled reaching over to give Ashton a quick kiss.

"How was school? Or is that too much of a dad question?" Ashton asked

Luke laughed before replying, "I guess but it's alright. School was okay."

"I don't wanna be too much of a dad, you know. I'm your boyfriend," Ashton said

"Boyfriend?" Luke asked shocked

"I was supposed to ask you more romantically but I guess now would do, Luke Hemmings, will you be my boyfriend?" Ashton asked

"Of course," Luke replied placing a soft hand on Ashton's thigh and kissing his cheek.

They both grinned in happiness.

"Wanna get some cheesecake?" Luke asked and Ashton nodded right before kissing Luke once more because he just couldn't get enough.

Luke was addicting, Luke was his drug.

=•=

"Calum I think I love you more than I love marshmallows," Mikey confessed one day. It was Friday night and Calum made sure to get parental permission, from his dad, to visit Luke but he ended up by his boyfriends house instead, sprawled on the couch watching television while being tangled in his lover's limbs.

"I hate marshmallows," Calum said scrunching up his nose cutely.

Michael dramatically gasped

"Who doesn't like those beautiful clouds of sugar?"

"Me," Calum replied

"Look I was trying to confess my love for you romantically but you just ruined it," Mikey pouted and Calum giggle before snuggling up into him.

"That wasn't romantic, but how about I make it up to you," he winked suggestively to his kitten like boyfriend.

"Fück yeah, now we're talking."

=•=

"It's Friday," Ashton commented as Luke walked into the car from school

"Yes it is indeed," he replied leaning over to give Ashton his ritual kiss

"I was thinking we could do something special, like go to the beach?" Ashton suggested

"That sounds cool but I'm not prepared," Luke poured

"I've got it covered. We'll bathe in our boxers and I have towels in the trunk," Ashton said grinning at his gem

"You really are a dream," Luke replied

"I'm your dream," Ashton smiled.

They talked the entire one hour drive to the beach, laughing and singing along to the playlist on Luke's phone and enjoying each other's company.