Celebrate

Luke didn't think he could see another apartment and not puke.

Ashton called him up early on a Saturday morning to tell him he's got a big surprise. Now, Luke was excited, keyword being was because he thought him and Ashton would spend some time together and cuddle like they usually did. Luke didn't think that wen Ashton said he had a surprise, it would be apartment hunting.

"I don't know why you look so tortured, I'm buying an apartment to get away from Charlie. You should be happy," Ashton chuckled seeing his gem whine in protest for what seemed to be the tenth time in less than half an hour.

"That isn't a reason to be ecstatic. Calum's my best friend. As much as I want you all to myself, I have his happiness to think about to," Luke sighed feeling a bit guilty now.

"Luke don't. Every time we accomplish something as a couple and try to move ahead you keep holding yourself back because of Calum," Ashton said

"Excuse me for caring about my best friend's feelings," Luke snapped making Ashton sigh. 

"I'm blaming you getting up early for that grumpiness," Ashton commented

"Ash, I'm serious. I didn't think I'd feel this guilty but I am. And then Charlie and you are living separate now. Did you tell your kids?" Luke asked

"Sort of. We decided that we'd wait to tell them when I get a place," Ashton replied.

"That's good I guess. Do you like this place?" Luke asked referring to a building that was ten stories high and the entire front of the complex was glass allowing the occupants to get a great city view of Sydney. Some people had curtains up and other left the glass untouched so their living rooms and dining rooms were open to see.

Luke looks up shyly into a random person's apartment on the third floor and saw it was a girl and another girl who were probably eating over a wooden table, staring out into the city with big smiles as they had a typical couple dinner.

For some reason, Luke blushed because he hoped that could be him and his dream one day.

He looked across seeing Ashton already looking at him.

"I think you'd like here," Luke said confidently.

=•=

The place was pretty sweet. It was three bedrooms and two bathrooms with a modern and updated stainless steel kitchen and a furnished living room, television room and a wooden dining room.

It was a pretty simple apartment but it suited Ashton so well. Luke felt as though he could practically see his dream's name engraved on this apartment.

"What do you think?" Ashton asks standing in the open space looking at the cars zooming past on the road.

"I love it. It's so you, you know?" Luke smiled.

"I know it is. But is it you as well?" Ashton asked nervously.

Luke had to double take.

"You mean that?"

"I would like to think we'd be spending a lot of time together here. I'd love to have you all to myself," Ashton said taking his gem's face in his large but warm hands to see if he was freaking him out.

"I'd love that." Luke said.

=•=

Ashton and Luke were waking out of their apartment that Ashton had just signed the contract to. No, Luke was not going to move in with him but he will be over with his dream at every possible moment he could.

"I say we celebrate," Ashton said

Luke hummed in response and intertwined his fingers with Ashton's longer ones.

"And how do you say we do that daddy?" Luke asked faking some innocence but his eyes and smirk said otherwise.

"I think you know my gem," Ashton said tugging on their locked hands a little because as much as he wanted to kiss Luke, he could not. They were in public.

But they couldn't be as safe forever. Someone will for sure notice their touchy behavior.

"What's wrong babe?" Michael asked as he saw his boyfriend staring out into space.

Calum was supposed to be at football practice. He was also meant to get the gayness out of him according to his mother, but lately, Calum didn't feel like following his mother's instructions.

He told Michael everything that happened and of course, like the good boyfriend Michael was, he opened his arms wide open for his sad lover and told him he could always come live with him. Calum considered that option greatly but then Michael rethought that if Calum's dad was on his side, maybe he should stay. He didn't want Calum to loose that relationship with dad because he ran away again.

They both came to an agreement though, that if after one month and a half, if things do not look up, they'd move in together and share Michael's flat.

"That's my dad," Calum said still not ripping his eyes from the pair walking down the street

"And? I thought you said he's cool with you being gay?" Michael asked still not seeing the problem.

"Yeah, that's not it." Calum replied

"Then what's wrong?" Mikey asked and then Calum took his chin and forced him to see what he was seeing.

"That's my dad and my best friend," Calum said as he watched Mikey zoom in on Ashton and Luke holding hands as they walked down the street and out of eye sight from the little cafe they sat in.

"Holy shit," Michael said a little surprised.

=•=

Sorry this was so late. I've just been so caught up in work and stuff, I couldn't find the time to write and update.

From March I head into exams...

Anyways this chapter was a bit short and to the point with little dialogue but the next chapter is very drama drama drama.

So vote and comment💖

Byeeeeee💕