We never stopped

"He hates me," Calum said sitting in his bed.

"Well you did run out without giving him a chance to explain," Mikey said kissing his boyfriend in comfort.

"But I was so pissed. I mean that my dad and Luke," Calum said

"Yeah but he didn't mean to hurt you, but are you mad?"

"Kinda. But it was wrong of me to just assume Luke broke my parents up. I knew they weren't getting along for a while now," Calum confessed

"But are you still mad?" Michael asked again

"I don't know what I feel."

"Then you should go speak to Luke. And your dad, hear their sides of the story and try to forgive them. They mean a lot to you," Michael said

"When did you become so wise?"

"I watched this documentary on owls yesterday."

=•=

Luke sat down on his bed in his house just looking at the walls. He felt so alone and so empty and numb. It's like he didn't know what to feel but at the same time he knew he was supposed to feel like shít.

And to an extent, he does. Even with Ashton on the line.

"Angel, it's gonna work itself out," Ashton reassured through the speaker or Luke's phone.

Luke hummed but didn't say anything.

"It's hurts me too. But somehow I know Calum would forgive us."

"How are you so sure?" Luke asked with a hoarse voice.

"Because I know my son. He's hurt now but he'll come around. He is your best friend. That time when I banned you from coming to our house, he was a mess. He loves you," Ashton spoke trying to soothe his baby boy and himself at the same time.

He had no grantee that Calum would forgive them, he sure as hell hoped.

Ever since Calum came out their  bond with each other has been immense. 

"I don't know Ashton, I just don't know," Luke sighed.

"C'mon don't be like that. You always call me a nickname, never just Ashton," his dream begged.

"Bye Ashton," Luke said as he hung up. He didn't feel like talking to anyone right now, not even Ashton.

But does that really mean that he was actually willing to break up with his dream to get his friendship back with Calum?

=•=

"I need to talk to you," Calum said as he walked into Luke's room. Luke lay on his bed, head down in a pillow and legs open wide.

"Hey, I said I want to talk," Calum repeated walking closer convinced that Luke was ignoring him.

"I know I was mad and I should've given you a chance to explain but that's my dad you know. It's my dad and you, it completely blew me away and made me speechless," Calum confessed.

"Luke ignoring me is childish. At least respond. I said I'm sorry."

"Luke?"

"Luke? Oh my god are you dead?" Calum panicked walking closer and kicking Luke's leg with his boot.

"Oh shït," Calum said frantically shaking Luke.

Luke mumbled at the feeling but then shot right up.

"What the hell?"

"Oh good you're alive," Calum sighed in relief, his heart going back to a regular pace while Luke's picked up.

"Why do you care?" Luke sassed

"Why would I not care?" Calum retorted.

"Because you're mad at me," Luke said softly.

"Just because I'm mad, doesn't mean I'll ever stop caring," Calum said sitting down beside Luke on the bed.

"I'm sorry. And I know you are too. I should've let you explain and I shouldn't have said some things," Calum apologized.

"It's okay. I understand, if you suddenly told me you're dating my mum I'd react like that too," Luke said

"Your mom is cool and all but I don't swing that way," Calum joked making Luke laugh. They laughed for a while before it dialed down to an awkward hum.

"It just happened. I hadn't seen Ashton in a while but when I did, I got this stupid crush and I told myself it wouldn't get anywhere, he was married and I couldn't do that to you.

"Then your parents just started fighting and all so Ashton was hurting. I didn't push myself on him, in fact the day after we did something that couples do, I regretted it.

"I didn't want to hurt anyone but then you came out gay and your mum and dad had different views so that sort of helped him break off from her and come to me." Luke explained.

"So did it happen overnight or was it a gradual thing?" Calum asked

"Gradually. He spanked me and I guess he loved it so much he came back for more," Luke joked

"Oh my god, he spanked you?" Calum whisper shouted with comically widening eyes.

"Yeah. In his office because I lied. And then we started seeing each other more and it sort of happened. We kissed and I liked it, a lot."

"I can't believe he'd do that. You're not even his kid," Calum said

"It happens," Luke shrugged not elaborating any further.

"So you didn't break my parents up?"

"Not really I guess. Your mom and dad fought a lot and it was bound to happen. I guess I just sped it up and for that, I'm really sorry. I know how much it sucks to not have both parents together," Luke said gingerly wrapping his arms into Calum and smiling when he saw his best friend lean into his hold.

"I guess I forgive you. I mean I hate that you both lied and snuck around but I can't hold it against you forever, I'd be a hypocrite when I did the same with Michael," Calum said hugging back Luke. 

"Best friends again?" Luke asked hopefully.

"We never stopped," Calum responded.

"What about your dad?" Luke asked.

"I could never be mad at him for long. It'll take some time getting used to and stuff but we'll work it out. I love you both so much, I don't wanna imagine a life without any of you," Calum said

"Any questions you need answered, I'm here. I promise no more sneaking around and lying," Luke said

"You don't need to tell me every single detail, that's still my father," Calum reminded Luke twisting his face. 

"Oh but I think I would find pleasure in that," Luke smirked.

=•=

Uh, that's it? For this chapter at least.

Calum and Luke are back at being friends, because friendship never ends xD

Anyways vote and comment lots, I'm so sad when I see the votes and comments drop : ((

Byeeee 💕