Hopeful eyes

Warning: rîmming, if you are uncomfortable with this I apologize (😏)

Aye 2k excited am I

Luke and Ashton have been secretly hanging out all week. When his wife was out, Ashton would invite Luke over and they'd cuddle on most days but sometimes they'd head out on little dates.

Ashton, being in his first homosexual relationship, had a lot of research to do.

Like how does gay sèx work? What feels good and what's a no go?

Ashton read a lot of dirty pörn blogs and was introduced to a number of kinky things.

Things he'd like to try, once Luke is willing of course.

Like this one thing, rïmming which he learnt is like eating a girl out, expect this is a boy.

But not just any boy, Luke Hemmings. A exquisite boy that Ashton is willing to do anything for.

"Hey gem, I was wondering if you're free today?" Ashton asked as he called Luke. The house was empty today, Charlie had taken the kids to their respective hobbies and she usually hung out with the rest of the moms until it was time to pick the children back up.

"Yeah, I can come over now if that's okay," Luke said over the line bubbling with excitement because he was going to see his dream again.

Don't matter how many times Luke sees Ashton, the older man always manages to take his breath away and change the beat of his heart.

"As long as you're here angel, it's always okay with me,'' Ashton smiled and the two arranged to meet in the next ten minutes.

On the other side of the line, Luke hung up giggling with joy.

He put on his tightest skinny jeans, black of course, and a simple white t-shirt.

He ruffled his hair a bit but didn't comb it because he knew Ashton likes it this. All messy and out of place.

He quickly slid on his flip flops and called out to his mum that he was leaving.

"Wait! Where are you off to?" She yelled back coming into the hall

"By some friends. I might stay the night by Calum's," he said

"What friends," she pressed

"Ed," he lied

"Ed? Who's that?" She asked confused. There was no Ed. Luke didn't even know a Ed beside the one that sings and he was definitely not Luke's friend.

He's too good to be Luke's friend.

"He's from school, he's in my economics class," Luke said

"How long have you been friends? You never mentioned him before," she said

"Well he's a fairly new friend mum, don't worry, we're gonna see that new Star Wars movie," Luke said opening the door trying to rush out of the house before his mother could interrogate him more.

"But you don't like Star Wars!"she called as he closed the door.

He didn't reply but he did run just in case she came back out to ask him some more questions.

One things was evident though, that Liz Hemmings was officially suspicious of Luke.

=•=

"My gem," Ashton said the minute he opened the door to let Luke in.

The blond gave a short kiss on the cheek as a greeting to Ashton before he took his shoes off.

"Hello," Luke said after he was done