Disgust

Calum was tangled in his lover's arms as they laid on the cold hood of the car trying to find constellations in the warm night sky.

Green Day was on softly in the background as they looked upwards at the twinkling dots.

"What do constellations even look like?" Michael asked wrapping his arms around Calum a little tighter as a chilly breeze blew.

"I have no idea," Calum confessed

"Then what the fück are we doing?" Michael asked

"Looking at the pretty stars, relishing each other while listening to music. You know, the usual," Calum shrugged giggling.

"You Calum Irwin, are a proper snap," Mikey teased kissing his boyfriend's temple sweetly.

"Was that even proper English?" Calum joked

"Shut up. I bought you Coke, you should be happy," Mikey said

"I am. Very happy," Calum hummed snuggling just a bit closer his Michael.

=•=

Calum woke up Saturday morning knowing it was time.

It's been a week or so since he's been home and his parents have given him enough time.

He walked into the kitchen, making everyone strawberry chocolate chip pancakes and coconut waffles and setting the table nicely.

Jennifer and Ethan were at sleep overs and the others usually slept in late on Saturdays. Calum did too, but today was different.

He first heard heavy sure footsteps walk into the kitchen and immediately knew it was his dad.

He took a cup and filled it with the freshly brewed coffee he made and added one teaspoon of both sugar and milk, just that way his dad liked it.

At least he hoped.

Ashton was shocked, coming into the kitchen in just his black robe with his boxers on underneath and seeing his son with a cup in his hand and a plate of food awaiting him.

He cocked an eyebrow silently accepting the cup and sitting down.

"Is mom coming?" Calum asked and Ashton sighed. Honestly, he didn't sleep in his shared bedroom with Charlie. He slept in the guest room, where the sheets smelt like his baby boy.

But he couldn't tell Calum that, he didn't want to worry the teen even more after seeing the stressed out face Calum was sporting.

"I think she's still sleeping. She's up around this time though," Ashton said

"Okay," Calum replied quietly hoping his mum was already up.

He didn't have to wait long because he heard soft footsteps coming down the stairs and repeated the procedure.

He poured the piping hot liquid but added three teaspoons of sugar and no milk for his mother, hoping that's what she liked.

She entered the kitchen mirroring the same expression as Ashton but took her cup gratefully.

She sat down opposite Ashton on the dinning table trying to avoid looking at him.

She sipped her coffee and grimaced.

"Did you add sugar?" She asked

"Isn't that how you like it? With sugar?" Calum asked nervously

"I used to. I add honey now, but it's okay," she said putting the mug aside.

Seeing that Charlie was now here, Ashton began to carefully cut his pancakes.

"So what's new Calum," Ashton asked