Figure it out

I love wattpad 😊

Also it's been a while since I did a dedication so...
StyPotter i love your stories so much so that fact that you read mine has me dancing 💖

Ashton's in so much trouble y'all are gonna hate me probably

=•=

"New today at four, local teen's sex tape with older man leaks on Facebook. More details to come,"

"Holy shït," Michael said watching his television with wide eyes trying to tell himself that was so not blurry Luke and Calum's father he saw making out on a bed.

But it was.

He immediately pulled his phone out to dial his boyfriend's number, Calum picking up a second later.

"Did you by chance see the news?" Mikey asked

"No I'm not even home yet why?" Calum asked

"Just some interesting stuff tonight," Michael said casually

"What's so interesting on the news that you had to call to tell me?" Calum snorted. He knew his lover and his lover definitely doesn't get excited over the news.

"Call me when you get home. Love you," Michael sighed not wanting to tell Calum that news over the phone.

"Alright? Love you too," Calum replied a little confused before hanging up.

=•=

"Luke I bought a pizza!" Liz shouted for Luke to come down.

"Coming!" He yelled back before sighing. He was most definitely not looking forward to going downstairs and watching his parents be in love while watching the news, Luke hated the news. He however did like pizza and that gave him the motivation to head out his bedroom door.

He made his way down the stairs and approached the living room where his father and mother were cuddled up on the love seat both eating a slice of pizza.

He tried to get along with his father, he really did. He also tried to see past his own feelings and consider that this would work out best for his new sibling but it was easier said than done.

His father and him could now have small talk which in both their opinions is better than Luke sitting and glaring at them.

Luke picked up a slice and flopped down on the couch silently watching the television.

"In other news now, 17 year old Luke Hemmings is apparently having sexual relations with insurance employee Ashton Irwin who is 26 years of age. This comes after their sex tape was leaked on Facebook by Irwin's daughter, Jennifer Irwin."

Luke's eyes widened at the screen as he saw the footage of him and Ashton doing the do live on national television.

His breathing stopped as he saw the two blurry figures but obviously them since their names were called on the bed and he let warm tears roll down his cheeks because this was live, everyone was seeing this.

His mother looked horrified when Luke glanced at her and his father was plain uncomfortable and petrified. This couldn't have happened at any worse time as the feeling of dread weighed Luke's body down.

He was in so much trouble.

Ashton was in so much trouble.

"What is confusing though, is that we are not aware if this relationship was consensual or if Irwin pushed himself on to Hemmings. However Ashton Irwin was arrested today at his workplace for having sex with a minor and is currently in police custody," the news lady reported.