Cloud Nine

I am listening to Made in the AM and I can safely say AM is my jam 💘

You guys said you wanted malum and actually Mikey and Calum play a big part in getting lashton together : )

=•=

Calum was on cloud- nine. He was beyond happy for a reason he couldn't explain but his heart fluttered every now and then and his tummy rumbled with emotions coursing through his body.

He felt like he was walking on the clouds with a cinematic sunset in view as the waves crashed into a perfect day dream.

"Cal, are you even listening?" Luke asked smirking with a feeling of deja-vu.

"Yes Lucas, I so really wanna know why you failed that Spanish test," Calum rolled his eyes falling back into his bed.

"Am I missing something?" Luke asked from his place on Calum's study desk.

"No," Calum blushed smiling into his pillow.

"No, I'm sure something happened. Did he pop the cherry?" Luke asked giggling.

"What the fûck? I don't have a hymen. I'm not even a freaking girl," Calum said pissed.

Don't question Calum's masculinity.

"Are you sure? I've been told the Irwin down under is unimpressive," Luke said.

"I will push you out the window,"

"I'd like to see you try," Luke retorted.

"Dumbasś," Calum muttered as his phone rang.

"Yea mum?" He asked starting the conversation.

He groaned in annoyance and hung up the phone.

"What's that about?" Luke asked cocking an eyebrow.

"My mom wants me to swing by my dad's office because he forgot his lunch home," Calum said reluctantly getting up.

Luke blushed at the thought of Ashton an his heart skipped a beat.

"Do you need me to go with you?" He asked.

"I guess, if you want to. I actually wanted to tackle my homework," Calum sighed.

"I can drop the lunch off then," Luke offered and mentally slapped himself.

Was he being obvious?

"Okay? Why?," Calum questioned confused.

"I have my own work to do. It's on the way home, I can drop it if you want," Luke offered but was shooting himself in his mind.

God, things with Ashton was awkward. They watched some game show on television with a respectable distance between them, both of them lost in thought.

Them Luke's mum came to pick him up and he didn't get a chance to tell Calum goodbye but Ashton patted him on the back with a small smile that tinted his cheeks.

He was worried his mother would've suspected something but she didn't.

Luke was meant to ask Calum why he came home blushing on Saturday but whenever he tried to bring the topic up, Calum just smiled and found a way to change the subject.

"Well if you want to and it's not a problem then I guess you can go. I owe you though," Calum said breaking Luke free from his thoughts.