Epilouge

Six Years Later

"Come say goodbye to your brother!" Liz called up the stairs for the triplets to come down the stairs.

"Oh!" Luke cried in surprise as his little sister Emma wrapped her arms around his knees.

"Bye Lukey," she said with her long blonde hair, similar to Luke's and the sparkliest blue eyes. She was a carbon copy of Luke, tall and loud.

"Bye Emma. I love you but I'll be back soon," Luke said bending down to pepper his sister's face with kisses.

"Bye Lukey. I love you," she said giving Luke one last kiss on his cheek before pulling away.

As soon as she pulled away two pairs of little arms took her place.

"Alex," Luke groaned as the six year pinched his bum.

"That's not nice," Luke chided as he picked his little brother up kissed him.

"Bye Luke. I'll miss you," Alex said shyly as Luke put him down

"I'll miss ya too bub," Luke replied ruffling his shaggy blonde hair.

"Now where's my last sibling?" Luke asked playfully bending down to the youngest triplet, Dylan. He was definitely the most quiet of all the Hemmings children. Alex and Emma usually ran about the house getting themselves into all kinds of trouble but Dylan would quietly sit on the floor playing with his toys or reading a book.

"You be good for me buddy," Luke said as he took Dylan's little hands in his.

"I will Lukey," the child responded.

"Take care of your brother and sister," Luke said before telling him that he'll miss him and giving him a tight hug.

"Okay bye guys," he said standing up and smiling at them one last time before kissing his mother goodbye and leaving the house.

"Have fun Luke," his father called out as he got in the car.

"Thanks dad. I will," Luke replied shooting his dad a smile before getting in the car.

Things between Luke and his father have gotten remarkably better. Luke came to an understanding that his father did in fact change, he's been sober for ten years now and has no plan on changing that because he agrees alcohol does make him a monster. A monster that abandoned his family when they needed him and he wasn't about to let history repeat itself.

As soon as he pulled out of the driveway and into the highway he got an incoming call from his best friend.

"Hello?" Luke asked putting his phone on speaker.

"Luke! Where are you?? The flight leaves in two hours!" Calum yelled at him.

"I'll be there. I promise, I'm on my way," Luke sighed

"It's my wedding Luke. I shouldn't be this stressed," Calum complained.

"I know babe I know. I'm on my way. Literally a few meters away," Luke reassured.

"You better be. Hey! No dad! Don't-" Calum yelled as Ashton pulled the phone away from him.

"Hey gem, take your time and don't rush. We've web checked so as long as you're here within the hour you'd be fine," Ashton's voice told him instantly causing Luke to grin

"Okay. Thanks love, bye," Luke said

"Wait! Tell him if he messes this up I'll kill him," Calum warns in the background causing Luke to snort.