Happy

Charlie hung up the phone with a new found rage. She pushed the covers off her petite body and pulled the door open with such a force, the hinges shook.

She marched down the stairs seeing Ashton, Calum  and their youngest son Ethan on the couch watching Family Feud.

She angrily took the television off causing three pairs of confused eyes to turn to her. Ethan's eyes showed he was scared because he's never seen his mother that angry and like the true team player he is, he ran out of the room and up the stairs probably to his sister Eliza's room.

Calum gulped still not looking her in the eyes because he was still upset and guilty for what happened that morning.

Ashton just looked confused at his wife, a feeling he's been experiencing a lot around her recently.

"Ironic how you're watching family play as a team when we can't even be in same room without us arguing," she said throwing the remote on the couch.

Calum winced and subtlety moved a bit closer to his dad who was still confused.

"Calum you want to know what Mrs. Hemmings just told me?" She asked making Calum look at her this time.

Calum couldn't keep eye contact long though, he immediately looked back down at his lap when he caught her gaze and mumbled a quiet 'no.'

"She told me you still see Luke even after I told her countless times to stay away from him," she said and Calum's face dropped.

"He's a bad influence and then u have to hear that he's the one you're dating?" She asked and all move my stilled. You couldn't even hear the Irwin's breathing if you tried, it was pure silence.

Calum knew he wasn't dating Luke and Ashton knew that too. Just earlier he was on the phone with his gem talking about their day.

"Charlie that's not true," Ashton said

"How would you know? Luke turned my son gay and now he's dating him," Charlie huffed

"No one turned me gay mom, I've been feeling this way a while now. I just don't feel as attracted to girls like I used to," Calum said speaking softly not wanting to get his mother more furious.

"That's not the point. I'm sure he was there when you figured out you were gay," she said, saying the word 'gay' with such disgust.

"But he's not my boyfriend," Calum said

"Well then who is?" She asked and Calum couldn't reply. He couldn't, his mom would be beyond furious if she told her that he's dating a high school drop out. And that he had sex with him. And that he gets drunk with him sometimes. And that he loves him.

"See, I can't believe you're lying to my face," she said looking disappointedly to her son.

Calum didn't know what to say so he did what he did best, he walked out of the room.

"Calum is not with Luke. Liz probably just thought that," Ashton said

"How would you know?" She snapped and Ashton took a while to actually think of an answer. He didn't really know how to respond without making Charlie suspicious.  

"Because Calum tells me these things when he's ready, I don't force shīt out of him," Ashton said

"I told you I didn't get good vibes off Luke."

Ashton was standing now.

"Leave Luke out of this. He's done nothing wrong," Ashton said deathly serious

"He has! Calum is dating him," she replied

"So what? Oh gosh please kill him for finding love with our son," Ashton said dramatically putting his hands in a clasp.