Creep

Dedication: xbrigadex because you comment and vote a looot and I feel happy 💖

Lmao I see the reads climbing every day and I'm like 'why do people read this?'

Because I'm shit at writing.

But I'm grateful

Luke woke up the next morning with one feeling running through his veins.

Regret.

He never thought he'd regret what he did with Ashton, but he did.

What if Ashton used him as a rebound because Charlie left? Or if Ashton wasn't even gay? He did say he was not.

He sighed and got out of the bed. He had call his mum last night after Ashton left and told her he'd be coming home in the morning.

He tugged his jeans on and pulled his t-shirt on. He went into Calum's bathroom and took the toothbrush that he always kept under the sink for when he slept over and brushed his teeth.

He didn't even bother to fix his hair. He just ruffled it a bit with his hands and left the room.

He was worried about Calum to no extent. He didn't know where he was and Calum didn't even contact him and Luke knew he was probably with his boyfriend but he just didn't know who said boyfriend was  or where he lived.

Ashton on the other hand woke up feeling great. Luke was amazing and he could feel himself fall a little more every second spent with his gem who would scrunch his nose up and giggle at the silliest of things.

He made his way downstairs where the smell of eggs wafted through the house.

Ashton smiled thinking that Luke was probably up making breakfast. He made his way to the kitchen, ready to hug Luke and tell him he wanted to take a chance on them.

But it wasn't Luke.

It was Charlie, her ginger hair in a bun and she was busy flipping eggs.

"Charlotte?" Ashton asked shocked.

She jumped a bit but turned to Ashton with a bright smile.

"Hey," she said and hugged Ashton. But he didn't return it.

Luke choose that moment to walk into the room and froze when he saw Charlie's arms wrapped around Ashton.

"Oh hi, Luke. I wanted to apologize for what happened yesterday. I was angry and frustrated and I took it out on you and I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that," she said letting Ashton go and hugging Luke.

Luke felt as though he could throw up.

"Yeah, it's alright," he muttered and looked at his dream in betrayal. Ashton looked away from Luke's glare and sighed.

Just when things were going perfect, the universe decided to screw it up again by Charlie coming back.

"Did Calum come home?" She asked

"No," Ashton said moving to the fridge

"Oh. Then we should call the police," Charlie said

"No, they gave us until seven o'clock, if he's not back by then, then we call them," Ashton explained getting an apple.

"Okay. I made breakfast if you guys wanted," Charlie said biting her lip.

Luke shook his head no and Ashton sighed.