Something anything

Warning : blöwjobs ahead, proceed with caution.

Luke's breath caught in his throat and his heart thundered against his shaved chest.

"What's going on?" He asked with sweaty palms and licking his dry lips.

"Do you know where Calum Irwin is?" One of the officers asked ignoring Luke.

"Uh, no," he said shakily.

The officer raised an eyebrow at him, "Luke I will need you to be completely honest with me, did Calum tell you where he was, or contact you at all today?" He asked again and Luke shook his head still confused as to why these cops were asking about his best friend.

"Honestly, no. I saw Calum last night and he didn't show up to school today and he never called or texted. Is something wrong?" Luke stated

"Well Luke, it seems like Calum ran away. When I went to see if he was in his room, he wasn't and there's no sign or trace of him. He left with his phone and we were hoping he contacted you," Ashton said shooting Luke a soft smile while gently putting his hands on Luke's shoulder, giving a gentle squeeze.

Surely this was a joke right?

Ashton was the one to tell Luke to stay away and now he's suddenly affectionate towards him. Maybe it's because he is hurting, at least that's what Luke tells himself, not wanting to get excited over nothing.

But the butterflies still swim when he body merely touches his dream's. Almost like a reflex action.

"He's lying," Charlie sneered with tearstained cheeks.

"I'm not," Luke said genuinely shocked. He would never lie. Not after what happened the last time.

"Luke, you are his best friend. Of course he'd tell you something, anything. Please just tell us what he said Luke," Charlie begged

"I'm telling the truth when I say Calum didn't say anything to me," Luke said

"I find it troubling to believe you," Charlie said sounding so desperate and Luke couldn't blame her that much, her son was missing after all but he didn't like to be accused.

Especially when there is police in the room eyeing him suspiciously.

"I haven't given you a reason not to trust me, Mrs. Irwin," Luke said

"I just don't believe him. He's lying. Covering for Calum who probably snuck out to see his girlfriend," Charlie yelled

Luke flinched at the word girlfriend. Calum obviously didn't come out as yet and Luke knows that Calum is gay. 100% gay.

"Charlie, he's speaking the truth," Ashton said speaking up after for some strange reason, his tummy flopped the wrong way when he heard Charlie yell at Luke.

"C'mon Ashton, you don't honestly believe him?" She huffed crossing her arms and getting off the couch in the living room where she was previously sitting.

"He won't lie. He knows better," Ashton said but it was a secret message just in case Luke was not telling the truth, to speak up before the actions from last time happen again. But Luke would be lying if he didn't say he wanted to be over Ashton's lap again.

He may or may not have a slight spanking kink.

That he discovered with the help of his lovely dream, but he couldn't spank himself, that's uncomfortable on all degrees.