Say

There is so much séx from this point onwards idek why.

Smūt just seemed fitting

=•=

Luke was on the couch when it happened. He was sitting, watching Disney and eating some pretzels when all of a sudden, his mother came out of nowhere (the kitchen) and stood in front of the television with her arms crossed.

That's never a good sign.

"I'll have you know that you are blocking an important part of Gravity Falls," Luke said but immediately regretted it when he saw his mother's eyes narrow.

"I'm sorry," he said

"Tell me who's your boyfriend," she demanded and Luke is frozen still.

He didn't expect that. He didn't want her to find out. He's also horrible at lying.

"Luke tell me now," she says with threatening eyes and Luke is still in panic mode.

He's run out of lies as to were he's been or where he's going. His mother has been on to him all week, asking whenever she got a chance.

"Look Luke, it's fine if you don't want to tell me it's Calum," she said a bit more gentle as she sat down next to him on the couch.

Luke's eyes nearly bulged out of his skull.

"Calum?" He repeated surprised that his mother would think it was him.

"You can't blame me for assuming it's him. You've been best friends with him since diaper age and you always tell me it's Calum's house you're going to and you come back with hickies all the time," she said.

Damn Ashton and his obsession with leaving marks on Luke.

"It's not Calum I swear. We're exactly that, best friends. He's practically a brother," Luke said as he watched his mom's shoulders slouch.

"Then who is it? You don't have to be ashamed," she said a little sad thinking that her son was embarrassed to tell her these things.

"Mom, I'm not ashamed so don't feel bad. I am seeing someone, he is my boyfriend but I don't think we're ready to go public just yet," Luke reluctantly spoke.

"But I'm your mother, I'm not public," she said softly and Luke felt like he did every single thing wrong. His mom looked at him like a kicked puppy and he just felt so guilty.

"No it's just that we're still trying to figure things out. Just know that I'm happy with him and when we're ready you'll know first," Luke said as he wrapped his arm around Liz and kissed her forehead.

"Okay," she replied.

It was quiet for a while and then she burst into tears all of a sudden.

Luke withdrew his hand in a confused haze and started patting her back.

"Mom, oh my gosh. I'm sorry, please don't cry. Don't cry," he repeated while rubbing her back but her tears didn't ease up, they kept flowing.

Luke has noticed the sudden mood swings for a while.

One time he was eating without a table mat on the table and his mother got so angry at him but he didn't understand why, they don't always put on the table mats. Then after yelling at him to the point where he almost cried, she took him in her arms and patted his head while sobbing.

The next time was when Luke got a C in his latest chemistry exam and she spent an hour crying on how she was a bad parent and caused him to fail and it shocked the hell out of Luke because he expected to be yelled at. His happiness didn't last long because she then started yelling at him again.