Drama queen

finals are here and math is my murderer someone send help

If anyone was happy in the Irwin household, it would be Calum.

Ashton was replaying his 'fight' with Luke over and over in his head since it happened three days ago, regretting every word he said to the blond but not sorry at the same time. He was even more confused than before.  Charlie was eyeing her son suspiciously, wondering why he was smiling so much.

Ethan was pouting because he missed his favorite cartoon and Eliza was grumbling about how she wanted pasta for dinner not burgers.

Jennifer was siting by the table furiously tapping the screen of her phone, her homemade chicken burgers left untouched.

"As a guy, desperate girls annoy us," Calum teased as Jennifer received a new message causing her to smile bright.

Ashton raised his eyebrows and Charlie narrowed her eyes.

"Calum, be nice," his wife scolded

"It's the truth. Right dad?" Calum asked

"No. Do not involve me in this," Ashton replied staring at his cola in a glass.

"You don't have to bitćh about it," Jennifer sneered and the entire table grew quiet.

Ashton was confused, was that directed to him or Calum?

"Mom Jennifer said a bad word!" Calum exclaimed like a child

"What's a bitçh daddy?" Ethan asked while Eliza just continued eating as if she was watching a cable drama show.

"Nothing Ethan. Calum Irwin apologize now," Charlie said

"But I didn't say anything!" He protested

"I don't care, say sorry," his wife barked at her eldest son

"No. No way am I apologizing for something I didn't say or do," Calum said crossing his arms.

Ashton sighed. This was getting out of hand. He wondered if these things happened at the Hemmings household.

"That's okay. Calum just say sorry for calling your sister desperate and Jennifer never say that world around the family ever again, and apologize to Calum," Ashton instructed breaking up the inevitable fight

"Sorry," Calum mumbled while Jennifer rolled her eyes.

"Jenny," Charlie said with a pointed look

"I'm sorry okay," she said pushing back her chair and marching up the stairs to her room.

"Drama queen," Eliza said causing the entire family to laugh expect Charlie.

Ashton looked at her as if to ask what was wrong.

"Calum, what's that on your neck," she asked

"Huh?" Calum replied confused.  

Ashton took a look at the tan skin where a small, but noticeable purple bruise had started to form.

A love bite.

Ashton smirked at his son and Calum seemed to recognize what was happening.

"Nothing," he blushed taking a long sip of his drink.

"It doesn't look like nothing," Charlie said.

"Eliza and Ethan why don't you go watch some tv," Ashton suggested wanting the two pure and innocent children out of the room.

They complied and ran out with Eliza calling dibs on the remote.

"Calum, you are too young to be engaging in sexual activity," Charlie said sternly. Ashton laughed to himself, he lost his virginity when he was sixteen.