Judge

Ashton stared at the slammed door with his jaw wide open.

He nervously smiled at the officer who had the same expression as him.

"He didn't mean that," Ashton said

"Yes I did. I'm not going with them," Luke said though the door.

"I have orders, he's a minor and I'm not leaving until I return him to his parents," the officer replied.

"Just give me one minute," Ashton pleaded as he opened the door to his apartment and found Luke leaning against the wall.

"I am not going Ash, don't make me. Please," Luke begged clinging onto Ashton.

"I have to let you go," Ashton said hugging Luke.

"But why?" He asked

"Your parents won't stop until you're there, they want you safe and if we show them that or I show them that we could listen to them and make wise decisions then they might trust us more," Ashton explained

"But I like it here," Luke pouted

"I know my gem, I like having you here too," Ashton smiled sadly kissing Luke's forehead.

"But you're right. They can make me come home but they can't make me stay there. I'll still come over," Luke announced kissing his dream.

"Is everything alright in there?" One of the officers said as he knocked on the door.

"Yes officer, I'm coming out just let me get my stuff first," Luke said breaking his embrace with his dream to into their shared room and pack his duffel bag.

He didn't have much by Ashton's, just a few pairs of jeans and a couple shirts, he's been borrowing clothes from his dream. He packed his necessities and silently zipped the bag.

Ashton was watching from the doorway, speechless and sad to see his beautiful angel also sad and forced to leave.

"I'll be back in like an hour," Luke giggled kissing Ashton one last time before exiting the bedroom and making his way to the front door.

"I'll be here waiting Luke," Aston said as he held Luke's arm just before he's about to walk away.

"I love you," Luke said to his dream.

"I love you."

=•=

"Where are you going? You just got home," Liz asked as Luke made his way to the front door.

The minute he arrived to his old home he marched upstairs and slammed his door shut. Both his parents came trying to talk to him but he didn't listen.

"I didn't 'get' home I was forced here," Luke said.

"It was for your own good. I couldn't let you stay with that pedophile!" Liz yelled. Something in Luke snapped and he turned around to face his mother with a murderous expression.

"Ashton is not a pedophile. I went onto him, I made the first move and every single thing we do is consensual. There has never been a time when he did something I didn't agree with so I have idea what you're suggesting," Luke said walking out the door and slamming it shut.

"Luke you are not allowed to leave this house. You are still my son and I am telling you to stay here," Liz said opening the door and following him out to the drive way.

"All this arguing isn't good for the baby mom, and you have dad here so why do you need me? To keep you company? All my life, every day I would leave and hang out with Calum and come back by time for dinner or after if I ate with him and that's what I will continue doing," Luke said.