Madly in love

Y'all we 25 chapters into this shït. There's no escape now...

=•=

Calum was eyeing Luke with suspicious eyes. He was on to him like a hawk, watching his every move.

They were currently in Luke's room. Luke was on his bed, casually strumming his guitar with a contented smile on his face while Calum sat on the chair at Luke's desk where he did his homework and studies.

"You should really tidy up," Calum said with a frown as he observed all the clothes thrown on the floor and all the books carelessly laying on the desk.

"It's jut you and me in here. It's not like you clean your room," Luke pointed out putting his guitar beside him with a sigh.

"It's unattractive," Calum said

"You're unattractive," Luke snorted

"How mature," Calum muttered

"Says the one who wears spongebob boxers," Luke chuckled

"It's only one pair!" Calum defended

"You still put it on,"Luke said

"Well my boyfriend likes taking it off," Calum smirked as Luke shot him a disgusted face.

"Spare me the details of your šex life," Luke said

"Like how you spare me the details of when you and my dad hang out?" Calum challenged and smirked to himself when he saw Luke freeze.

"Don't think I didn't see you an how you were holding hands. What the fück was that about?" Calum asked

"It's a simple explanation really," Luke said nervously. His heart was thudding in his chest as record speed and his fingers were starting to twitch.

"Enlighten me then," Calum said

Luke panicked. He didn't know if he should tell Calum that his dad is moving out but Ashton hasn't told his family yet. He didn't want to be the one to say that but he was at a lost of what lie to say.

"I was feeling really sick and my mom wasn't home. She said in emergencies to call your family and your mom doesn't like me anymore so I called your dad," Luke started off trying to make this believable.

"Okay so what was wrong?" Calum asked. He seemed like he was buying it.

"My stomach was killing me so your dad drove me to the drug store and went with me to get the medicine," Luke said

"Why was he holding your hand then?" Calum asked

"I was feeling a bit dizzy too. He was holding my hand to make sure I didn't fall over or anything," Luke smiled nervously.

"And you guys were laughing because?" Calum said

"He was trying to cheer me up and distract me from the pain by telling jokes," Luke said. Calum looked as if he believed him but like felt so guilty for lying.

"Is everything okay now? With your tummy I mean," Calum asked

"Yeah. It was just some bug. I'm better now," Luke smiled at Calum.

"Okay. Sorry for questioning you, it was just a bit weird to see that you know?" Calum laughed completely oblivious to the shaking boy opposite him.