Chapter 1

Brandon in MM⬆⬆⬆

Brandon's POV

"Man I already told you, I'm ah come see you tomorrow." I said smiling down at my girl Erykah, as I held an umbrella over our heads to protect us from the heavy rain. "You promise?" She asked looking up at me with a smile.

"Yea man, I promise. But right now I got to roll out." I said. "Okay, give me a kiss." I leaned down and pecked her lips a couple of times as she said.

"I love you B." She said smiling as I walked away. I looked back and winked at her.

It's not that I don't love her, I mean Riri and I have been together for a minute, I'm just not going to give her false hope.

I got side hoes, who doesn't? But I keep her here because she's my biggest appetizer out of the rest.

I got in my car and looked at my boy Suicide, his real name is Rico. "Man you ready, we can go meet Clay and Big Dog at Pink Magic." Rico said.

"Yea man, let's go." I said starting my truck. I drove down the street heading downtown to Pink Magic, as I rapped along to 679 by Fetty Wap.

That's when I saw a little girl around fifteen sixteen bleeding and crying as she walked. "A yo man you see that?" I asked Rico nodding my head towards the girl on the other side of the street.

"Yea man, that's fucked up what be happening to people these days." He said. "You said it man, but fuck it, she ain't our problem." I said.

As we got closer to the girl, I noticed Rico staring hard at the bitch. "Damn nigga, whatchu feeling to play Captain save a hoe? You staring hard as shit nigga, you want them draws?" I asked laughing.

"Nah nigga, you remember Tyreik?" He asked. "Yea man, he was like my mentor, kept an eye on me when I first got into this bullshit. What about him?" I asked confused on the question.

"He got a baby girl, that look like her." He said pointing at the girl. "Nah dat ain't her, before he died he made sure she and her mama would be taken good care of." I said slowing down taking a good look at her.

"Nigga I know that, but she look smack like him is his baby mama Tasha. Take a real good look at her man, you telling me she don't look like him and Tasha."

I slowed down and started looking at shawty, and now that I'm getting a good look at her, she do look like her father and mother.

"Man we can't just leave her now that we know who shawty is. Her damn father could've left you, me, and Marcus hanging but he didn't. He took us under his wing, the least we can do is repay the favor by helping his lil girl since he can't." I said still looking at the girl.

"I know man, let's go get her lil ass before I start feeling bad." Rico said. I made a u turn and pulled up next to her as she stopped walking a few seconds ago and sat down and began to cry.

I grabbed my umbrella and took one good look at Rico before getting out. I opened the umbrella and walked over to her.

"Come on shawty, I'm ah get you out of this mess." I said with the umbrella over us, protecting us from being soaked in rain. She looked up at me with so much fear and started screaming, punching, and kicking.

"GET AWAY FROM ME YOU PERV! SOMEBODY HELP ME, HE'S TRYING TO KIDNAP ME!!" she shouted as she fought me. "Aye shawty chill wit dat shit, ain't nobody trying to kidnap yo ass. I'm trying to help since I know yo damn daddy." I said letting her go.

That's when she relaxed and looked up at me. "How do you know my daddy if he dead? That ain't nothing to play about you sick asshole."

"Look ain't nobody lying, I knew your pops. He helped me and some friends out, now I figure we repay the favor." I said looking at her.