Chapter 21

Brandon's POV

Two years later

I'm finally back home. The only thing is, I came home expecting to see Breyana who is nowhere in sight. Then I was hit with everything. Jayden told me how she never came back like she told me she wouldn't before I left.

I'm twenty two, I shouldn't be stressing like I am. But I couldn't help but to stress when I found out who Breyana was running around with. I never thought she would've went to him. From what Jayden tells me, she doesn't even know of Daniel and I beef.

She's working for him, and that she changed a lot so much that I wouldn't recognize her. They are always at the club that Daniel so called own now.

So me and my guys are going down there tonight, we're getting Breyana and bringing her home where she belongs. Jayden told me she never went back to school, and that she let Daniel fill her head with a bunch of bullshit.

He keeps saying that she's wrapped around his finger, and he's claiming her as his girl and has been for a year now. That's all about to change tonight.

Later that night

I was sitting up in the VIP section on the second floor looking down at everyone. I see this bitch ass nigga sitting back smiling and talking and shit. He's not fit for these streets.

He got a nice people on his side that is, but they're working for the wrong nigga. He don't see me over here, he doesn't even notice how deep me and my niggas are up in his own shit.

I sat back wanting to see Breyana before anything pop off. I sat back as some girl was sitting on my lap talking to me. I'm not listening, I think she knows but she is still talking just to be talking.

"There she go y'all," Jayden said making me push the girl and jump up as did Clay and Suicide. We all walked to the railings of the second floor and looked down as she walked in with two other girls.

"She looks good, you talking about I wouldn't recognize her. She just grew up, that's all. She is nineteen now." I said watching her. "Who's those to girl she's with?" Suicide asked as my eyes didn't leave Breyana.

"They go by baby girl and Innocent. Bre met baby girl while she was doing her time, and she met Daniel and his goons through baby girl." Jayden said.

I watched as they walked over to Daniel and his people. He grabbed Breyana and kissed her making me want to kill him right here and now.

That's when the girl who go by baby girl turned towards us and started shooting making people run and scream. She didn't seem bothered by the people, she kept her eyes focused up here. That's when Breyana and the other girl Innocent started shooting at us too, then all of Daniel's goons and himself.

We started shooting back, but everyone knew not to shoot Bre. I would kill them if a hair on her head was missing.

We shot and killed a lot of Daniel's goons, but he also shot and killed a lot of the young niggas who came in with me. Luckily I have backup who burst through the door shooting at Daniel and his men.

That's when we all went down to the first floor to help the rest of our men. I aimed and shot a nigga beside Breyana, and I saw something in her eyes that I never saw before. "Toby!" She shouted before rage took over her and she started killing all of my little niggas with one bullet.

I don't know where she learned to shoot and aim but whoever taught her taught her good. I don't think she know who she's shooting at because I brought back a lot of little niggas from New Orleans.

Then one of my new niggas who don't know any better aimed and shot at Breyana. "Breyana!" I shouted before tackling her down on the floor covering her body with mines, surprising everyone.

Once I let my grip on her go, I just hovered over her as she looked up at me in shock. That's when I felt a gun pressed against my head, then I heard whoever put a gun to my head, having a gun put to their head.

That's when Suicide had a gun to Daniel's head in case these niggas try to do something. I looked up and the girl baby girl had her gun pointed at my head as Clay had his pointed at hers.

"Get off of her before I shut shit down in here!" She said full of rage. I got up smiling at how she thought she could do something. Breyana stood up still shocked she stood in front of the girl and put her hand down lowering the gun from my head without looking at the girl.

"You do things without explanations, but I know and trust that you do it for serious reasons. Well this is my turn, put your guns down." She said staring at me then finally breaking our stare to look back. "Put your guns down! Trust me, they won't shoot anymore." She said before looking at me.

She started backing away slowly, then she turned to Clay. She slowly put his arm down which he held his gun in. She looked him in the eyes with so much shock.

"He won't shoot you baby girl, not while I'm here." She said before pushing everybody back. She put Suicides hand and gun down as well, releasing Daniel, saving him from dying.

"Let's go, they won't shoot." She said then we all heard the sirens and ran out. Everyone was gone in a matter of seconds leaving the club shot up and abandoned.

Back at the house

"Man what the fuck was that?" Suicide shouted. "What the fuck is wrong with her?" Clay asked pissed as well as everyone else.

"She didn't know that we had beef with Daniel. I tried to tell her when she was first meeting him two years ago, but things went left before I could even tell her.

And those girls she's hanging with are more than just a pretty face. They are highly skilled killers. They made Breyana into one of them, that's why she was able to kill so many niggas so fast with one gun shot that hit each of them between their eyes." Jayden said.

"I believe you, she couldn't have known. She was too shocked to see us to know she was even shooting at us. The fact that we got a lot of new niggas made it harder for her to realize it was us until I saved her from getting shot by a new nigga." I said calmly.