Chapter 44

Baby girl's POV

I woke up on top of Jayden, as his arms are around my waist holding me. I stayed down for a couple of seconds actually liking the comfort and warmth of his skin on mine.

I sat up slowly, carefully, and gently not to wake him up. As I straddled him, his hands slid down from my hips to my thighs, as they sat there loosely, from me sitting up.

I just stared down at him, taking in everything that's in front of me. I placed my hand on the side of his face, as I traced down the side of his face. I made it to his jawline, and traced over it. I used my thumb to trace over his chin, then up to his lips as I rubbed across them twice; to the left then back to the right.

I smiled remembering him tell me he loves me and what he love about me. I remember him saying I'm the first thing on his mind when he wakes up, I wonder if I will be this morning. I leaned down and picked his lips, then got up completely.

I walked in the bathroom, showered, then did my hygiene things. I came out the bathroom with loose fitting shorts, and a tank top, with socks that aren't knee high but aren't ankle low. I walked into the kitchen, seeing as Jayden is still asleep.

I started cooking breakfast, because although I grew up alone and Daniel didn't know how to cook, I still managed to teach myself to as I taught myself how to do everything else.

I fried the eggs how I like them, sausages, fried potatoes, pancakes, and now I'm cooking the bacon. I always like to save the bacon for last although I clean the pans in order to cook it because I don't like using dirty egg or pancake pans for my bacon.

As I was cooking the bacon, I felt a pair of arms slide around my waist and a head on my shoulder. I know it's Jayden, I heard him get out of bed, shower, and walk all the way here. He walks too loud, and his walk is always recognized immediately by me.

"I didn't know you know how to cook," he said in his groggy early morning voice. "I had to teach myself, otherwise I would've been a hungry bitch. Daniel ain't know how to cook and always had people cooking for him or going out or some shit. I knew I was going to have to teach myself." I said flipping the bacon.

"Don't speak of him, please." Jayden said standing up fully and letting go of my waist. "I feel weird," I said looking over at him. He just smiled as he tried to think of why. "Loving you and admitting it, it doesn't feel normal." I said taking the bacon out of the pan after it got the tender crunchy look I like.

"You feel weird because it's not in your vocabulary, and you aren't use to admitting or talking about how you feel." He said as I nodded. "It isn't all bad though, it feels good. I love being happy and you make me happy." I said walking over to him as he got the apple sauce and orange juice out.

I hugged him and I know he's smiling. "I'm glad you know how I feel, and felt for the past two almost three years I've been waiting for you." He said picking me up and sitting me on the counter. I smiled and pulled him to me.

He stood between my legs as his hands are on the counter on either side of my ass. "Was I the first thing on your mind this morning?" I asked staring up into his eyes. "Of course, the one and only. But that's normal, but last night made me think of you differently today." He said staring down into my eyes.

"How so?" I asked curious. "Usually when I wake up I think about your smile and making you happy, but today I just can't get over the fact that you love me back. The way you said it, the way you stared up at me, the whole night has been on my mind." He said staring down into my eyes.

"Jayden just kiss me already," I said before pulling him down to me, but he stopped. I stared at him confused, and he shook his head. "I let you control a lot of things, but I want you to know that you won't control what happens in there." He said pointing to my bedroom.

"So you won't kiss me?" I asked confused and assaulted. "Of course I will, Jesus himself couldn't keep me from kissing you or away from you." He said before leaning down and kissing me slowly, but passionately.

I kissed him back, then he pulled my hips down until my hips clashed with his, but I still sat on the edge of the counter. I pulled away from the kiss not able to breathe. I laid my head on his shoulder, and wrapped my arms loosely around his neck.

"Jayden I'm sorry," I said and he just chuckled vibrating his whole body. "For what?" He asked confused sounding like he's smiling. "I can't stop saying I love you, because I love you and it feels good to get that off of my chest." I said not looking up at him as I continued to lay on his shoulder.

He backed up, and lifted my head so that I can look him in his eyes. He has a serious look on his face and in his eyes. "Don't apologize for loving me Jasmine, because I love you too. You can say it as much as you want, and I love to hear you say it and I love to say it back. So don't feel like you're doing something wrong because you like saying it, because you're not doing anything wrong." He said making me smile.

"Okay," I said lowly before getting off of the counter. "Here, I made you a plate. I don't know exactly how you like things being cooked, but I made it how I like it." I said after putting the bacon, sausages, pancakes, eggs, and apple sauce on his plate.

"Thanks, I'm pretty sure we like the same stuff." He said with a small smile. I just smiled back. "You're welcome," I said handing him the syrup. I grabbed my plate and we sat on the couch together snuggled up watching white chicks.

That's when I forgot to tell him something very important. "Jayden," I said catching his attention. "Yes," he said with a smile. "If I ever catch you with another girl I'll kill her and beat your ass. You only get the ass whopping because I love you too much to shoot or kill you." I said staring into his eyes seriously.

"Note taken," he said staring at me before I smiled. "Good, because if you ever hurt me like that again..." I just let the threat hang loose on his mind. "I won't, why would I want to hurt you? The first time wasn't even intensionally to hurt you or for you to see or know about. I'm just happy I didn't see you cry because it would've broke my heart even more and probably killed me." He said staring into my eyes.

"Yea okay," I said before laying back on his chest. I'm happy I told Jayden how I feel, but if it weren't for him demanding I do and me surprisingly not having any reflexes, I don't think we would be here right now. I'm happy I'm here because it feels good to love, and to be loved back.