Chapter 10

Breyana's POV

I know if I tell them that the drugs are Brandon's, that he'll go to jail. I won't go to real jail because I'm only sixteen. Plus I won't do as much time as Brandon would, if I do time.

This is my first time ever being interrogated by the police, that's crazy considering who my father is....was. Plus my dad always told me to never snitch no matter what the conditions are. He always said it's better to do time or to die than to snitch, and my mother said the same thing.

I wasn't raised a snitch, and I won't be a snitch. So I keep telling them I don't know nothing. They keep threatening me telling me they'll send me to jail, real jail and what the people in there will do to me. But I don't care because I know they can't charge me as an adult, especially since this is my first time in this kind of situation or any situation at that.

My record is too clean for them to even keep me long anyways. They most likely will let me go, letting this be a warning.

Cute right? That's what I thought at first. But the police ended up knowing the drugs weren't mine. They were too pure, I had to go out of state for the drugs, or to make the deal. But I don't even have a passport.