Chapter 35

Breyana's POV

I rode in the ambulance with baby girl as she is still unconscious. It's all too much right now, I can't stop crying and she isn't waking up and she's losing a lot of blood. This is the biggest scare from baby girl that I've ever felt.

It's like all surreal, like how did this happen? I'm happy she saved Kaeden but I can't imagine her caring enough to save anyone and putting herself in a life threatening situation. But she did for Kaeden, and I'm pretty sure everyone is very thankful for that.

"We're losing her, we have to get her to the hospital fast!" I heard one of the parametics say making me cry harder as I tried to control my sobs.

We finally arrived at the hospital, and I rushed with the parametics into the hospital only to be stopped at double doors and told to wait in the waiting area.

Five minutes later Jayden, Brandon and everybody else that was at the party showed up, even Jayla with Kaeden. "Is she okay? What are they saying?" Jayden asked worried out of his mind as I am. "She had to go straight into surgery, we almost lost her on the way here. Now all we can do is wait out here and hope for the best." I said still traumatized.

Brandon came and held me as tight as he could, but knowing baby girl she wouldn't want me to cry. But damn it, I can't not cry. I started shaking just from trying not to cry, then I just couldn't help myself.

I'm not as strong as baby girl, I cry, I hurt, I love. I love baby girl like a sister that I never had. She always looked out for me, and she wouldn't let anything happen to me. She told me she felt like something bad was going to happen today, and I didn't believe her.

I should've believed her, this is all my fault. If it weren't for me, she would've been prepared and wouldn't be in this predicament.

⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

After a while people started leaving, but Jayden and I stayed because we love baby girl, Brandon stayed because he loves me and he doesn't want to leave me here. But I won't leave, I won't leave her here alone, especially since I'm the reason she's here in the first place.

"Jasmine, her name is Jasmine." Jayden mumbled making me smile. "Yea, I'm surprised she told us, I've always thought she would've taken it to her grave." I said thinking about her name as well.

"The name, it fits her good." He said quietly as silent took over again. "You know, she kept telling me she felt like something bad was going to happen today, but I told her it was just the nervousness she was feeling because she was suppose to pull you aside and tell you how she feels." I said looking at him taking him by surprise.

"She was?" He asked not believing it. "Yea, but I guess she didn't get to." I said as I laid my head on Brandon's chest as we all are sitting in chairs. "Now she might never get to tell me," he said sadly making me upset.

"Don't talk like that, she'll be fine. She's a fighter, always have been since the day I met her. So don't make it seem like she can't survive, she will that's all she knows how to do." I said trying to stay strong and positive. "She will be okay, she has to." I said before crying again.

"Yea, I hope so, I really do." Jayden said sounding destroyed. After a few more hours, the doctor finally came back out with his clipboard in hand. We all stood, I started breathing heavy as worry and fear took over me, and I stared the doctor in his eyes afraid of what he's gonna say.

"Well I assume you are here for Ms. Cooper." The doctor said making us curious if he's talking about baby girl or someone else. "Om, what's her first name?" I asked in a shaking tone. "Jasmine," he said looking down at the clipboard.

"Then yes, how is she?" Jayden ask sounding as afraid and shaken as me. "Ms. Cooper has lost a lot of blood, had minimum complications in surgery, but she is a fighter. She is going to be fine, luckily the bullets missed her important organs.

But like I said she has lost a significant amount of blood, so she's asleep now and won't wake up for a few hours. But once she does, she'll be a little dizzy and light headed. But most of all, she'll be just fine." He said making relief wash over me as I was able to breath again.

I hadn't noticed I was holding my breath until now. I turned around and hugged Brandon and the doctor walked away. I cried into his chest, except this time it's tears of joy.

Then I walked over to Jayden and hugged him tightly as we both laughed and smiled happily. "She's alright, she's alright." I whispered as I couldn't stop smiling.