Chapter 41

Breyana's POV

"What's wrong? Why are you shaking?" I asked scared and concerned. "What is this? What is this? TELL ME WHAT THIS IS!!!" She shouted still shaking. "Tell you what, what is?" I asked confused.

"This!" She said banging on her chest. "Let me see," I said attempting to look. "It's not visible! I feel it, make it stop! Why am I crying? I don't want to cry, but it hurts so bad!" She said crying.

I waved Brandon off, so that he can go back upstairs. He closed and locked the door before walking upstairs knowing this is a girl thing. "It's hurt, it's pain, it comes when someone you like hurts you, does something that hurts you, or say something to hurt you." I said knowing Jayden did something or said something stupid.

"Well how do you get rid of it?" She asked staring at me with heavy tears in her eyes as they fell. I never seen baby girl cry before, so I'm shaking a little and scared as well. "Well you can start by eating cold stone or Ben&Jerry's ice cream and talking about it as we watch old reruns of shows and staying up all night." I said rubbing her back.

"Oh come on, that doesn't sound accurate or smart at all." She said still crying. "Well love or feelings and logic doesn't mix because feelings, love or anything in that matter doesn't make sense, it's just a feeling that can't be described." I said staring her in her eyes.

"Well let's do this at my place, I'm pretty sure I freaked Brandon out enough." She said laughing as she wiped her tears away. "Me and him both," I said laughing a little before staring at her.

"Well are you going to stare at me all night and tell me what to do to feel better, or go get some clothes so we can do this weird girls thing." She asked wiping the tears that keeps falling. "Right," I said before standing up and going to my room to pack a overnight bag.