Chapter 17

Brandon's POV

Things went completely left with Breyana. But business is business and it still needs to be handle no matter what. "Keep an eye on her still, make sure she stays out of trouble and out of harms way." I said to Clay and Jayden.

"You know we will man, Breyana is like family. She'll come back around, she always does. She's just mad right now. She's a girl, a teenager at that, they are all emotional at this age." Clay said before I agreed.

Like that, I was gone. I'm on my way to New Orleans. I hope she does come around, before she get herself mixed up in some drama. I watched as the light rain hit the window shield, before it got heavy.

Breyana's POV

As far as I'm concerned there's no more Brandon, and there was never a Brandon. I sat on a big rock as I waited for baby girl to show up.

I called and like she said, she was here and she's on her way. I hadn't noticed I was crying until I heard myself start to whine when I realized he never loved me.

It's crazy because I thought he was the perfect one for me. He is all I ever wanted. This might sound crazy, but I'm in love with him and I never had him but he's always had me wrapped around his finger and he knew it. He knew it, used it, and took an advantage of it. But not anymore.

I need to stop missing what I never had, he was never mine to begin with and I'm stupid for thinking he could be and that he could love me.

I heard a car stop and a door open and close, but I was crying too hard to even look up. "Breyana," baby girl called out as she jogged over to me. I felt her hand on my face as she moved my hair out of my face as I cried.

I just stood up and hugged her as I cried. She was kind of stiff as she awkwardly patted my back. Baby girl isn't a hugger, she doesn't like hugs. But like I told her from the first day I met her, she better get use to my hugs because that's what I mainly give out.

She walked me to a truck, and put me in the back as she got in after me. She rubbed my back as I laid on her lap crying. "That's right, let it all out." She said not helping as I just cried harder.

As we were driving, I stopped crying noticing that I'm in some strangers truck. Baby girl is back here with me, so she can't possibly be driving. I sat up wiping my eyes. "You feel better?" She asked looking at me with a smile.

I shook my head yes, then looked at the driver. He was some light skin dude with a small brown bush. Like he hasn't gotten his latest hair cut. "I am so sorry. I just got in your truck crying, soaking wet and I didn't even greet you." I said sniffing with a small smile.

"It's fine, any friend of baby girl's is a friend of mine. I looked at baby girl automatically knowing who he is. He must be the guy she works for. "Well I'm Breyana, and sorry about your truck." I said noticing that I'm getting his seats all wet.

"Daniel, and don't worry about it." He said as he kept his eyes on the road. I laid my head on baby girl's shoulder as I looked out the window.

This is crazy, it's like deja vu. His is exactly how I met Brandon, except I didn't call Brandon, he found me.