Chapter 20

Innocent in MM⬆⬆⬆

Breyana's POV

It has been a whole two months since Brandon left. But ever since he left I met new people, people who appreciates me. Baby girl, Daniel, Tee, Snow, Innocent, and Blue.

Y'all already know baby girl and Daniel, but Tee and Snow are the two who helps us rob people. But Snow deals with the shipping and receiving of the drugs, while Tee deals with the profit and making sure the money is coming up right.

Blue helps with the connections and tells Daniel if he sees or hear anything about other people.

Innocent, well she looks innocent but she proves that looks can be very deceiving. She just as baby girl are cold blooded killers. Daniel send them to kill the big people who are very known in the drug game and the streets.

He sends his little people to kill others who aren't as important and challenging. It's crazy because no one ever expected females like baby girl and innocent to end their lives.

I'm training to be just like them, but tonight Daniel is giving everyone a break. We're going to a club that Daniel owns and there we can relax. But they always told me to never let my guard down because anything can happen.

I decided to ride with baby girl and innocent to the club. We got there a little later than everyone else. As we got out and started walking away, I heard someone shouting my name.

"Breyana!" They shouted again. This voice is too familiar. I turned and saw Jayden. I smiled as he jogged up to me. Baby girl and Innocent stopped and looked as well.

"Hey," I said hugging him. "We need to talk, ...now!" He said grabbing and pulling me away. That caught me by surprise because Jayden never dragged me or pulled me aggressively before. So this must be really serious, which is why I didn't protest or stop him.

He put me against his car. "What's wrong with you?" I asked confused. "You got to stop hanging with them." He said seriously. "What? Why?" I asked even more confused.

"They are dangerous, plus Brandon-" I cut him off there. "Is gone, he left me so if he sent you to tell me that they are dangerous, tell them that I know and I don't care. He didn't care enough to take me with him or to stay, so tell him not to care now." And with that I stormed off leaving him dumbfounded.

I walked back over to the girls. "You better not let Daniel see you with him, he'll try to kill you." Innocent whispered. "No he won't if you keep your mouth shut, and Bre let this be the last time you talk to him." Baby girl said quietly.

I agreed, but I never understood what the big deal was.