Chapter 39

Breyana's POV

Two months later

Baby girl decided to move out, and she has a nice little condo, it's only about ten minutes away from Brandon and I because I begged her to stay. She just ended up staying close.

Jayden and baby girl still aren't talking and haven't said one word to each other since she was in the hospital. Damn she good at pushing people away and keeping them away. She damn sure can keep a grudge too, and that tells me to stay on her good side. I would never want to be on her bad side, I've seen her brutally kill innocent people she didn't know, who weren't on her good or bad side. So imagine if you were on her bad side.

I looked up at her as she is doing my hair and makeup. I'm going on a date tonight with Brandon and she's going out to a club, going back to her old habits. She doesn't have a drinking problem, but she use to always go to the club and get a drink to clear her mind or push away her feelings, and I think she's doing both tonight.

"What happened between you and Jayden? After I left you two alone, it seems like you two drifted apart. I thought you two were really going to be together." I asked not able to wait any longer, knowing if I did, she still wouldn't have told me.

"I told him the truth," she said like I know what that is. "Which is?" I asked needing to know that she didn't do or say anything stupid. "I told him that there can never be an us because at the end of the day it's me and always gonna be just me. I would never choose him over myself, and he decided he wanted to be out of my life to make it easier." She said making my heart sink for him.

"Baby girl he really, really, really liked you. You probably hurt his feelings or broke his heart. I saw the way that he looked at you and treated you. I never saw him do that to anyone, he use to be with all hoes and strippers but he realized he wanted more for his self and this probably drove him over the edge because he found someone different and she broke his heart." I said crossing my arms and staring up at her as she stopped doing my makeup and looked forward, I assume thinking.

She took a deep breath and let it out before staring down at me. "He didn't find her yet, I was never her. Now I've made it easier for him to find her. Now he has two choices, he can go find her, or he can think I was her and put himself through hell." She said staring me in the eyes then continuing my makeup since she's done with my hair.

"Baby girl what if you are her? What if he wanted so badly for you to be her that he doesn't find anyone else and if he does he compares everything she does to you. Who wants to be criticised and compared to someone they're with ex? Not me! I would leave him, and that's exactly what those girls will do to him. Then he'll go around thinking everyone leaves him, and it started with you. Then he'll go back to when he lost his mother and then think everyone leaving him is bigger than you, then he will go in a deep depression believing he isn't meant to be happy." I said making her roll her eyes.

"Bre no one thinks that much, I don't know why you're going so deep into content when he most likely will never think of something like that." She said annoyed. "I know him, and I've known he for so long. Baby girl the first moment he laid eyes on you, he knew you were different and he felt something towards you right away.

Brandon and I weren't even like that, hell I thought he was trying to kidnap me and I didn't trust him. He only saw me as my father's child, but look where we are now. Jayden knew from the first moment he saw you that he wanted to get to know you and probably be with you. Just imagine if you put your guard down and put your pride aside, imagine where you two would be.

Now Jayden will do one of the two things with what you told him. He will even drink and become someone heartless and ruthless that won't care about anyone's feelings and drag girls along. He will probably sleep with a new girl every night then put them out even the same night or the next morning. Or he will try to move on, but when he finds someone he won't be as happy with them because he knows he love you. If anything, I hope he goes for the second and not give up on love because a ruthless and heartless Jayden is an unthinkable, unrecognizable Jayden who won't be Jayden anymore." I said knowing this for a fact because Hayden went through this all before.

Jayden told me the stories, and if this happens to Jayden who will tell his story? Kaeden? Then next up Kaeden, who will tell his story? No one, well maybe Jayla but she has been through this as well. I don't know why they go down the same path or go after people who won't do the same for them. They just don't have any luck in the love department.

"This already happened to Hayden and Jayla, Jayden knew being with you or trying to can even make him or break him. He took the risk with you and you threw it in his face. Jayla overcame it, but Hayden didn't, so who knows what Jayden will do." I said as she stopped doing my makeup once again.

"Breyana please be quiet, I don't want to hear about this. If you think doing this is easy to me, then you're wrong. It would've been a year ago, but now it's not and you're making it even harder for me." She said running her hand through her hair.

"The reason why it isn't easy is because you like him.... A lot, and you don't want to let him go but you feel like you need to. Now hearing this and knowing you can be the reason behind Jayden's next move scares and hurts you. You can't run from your feeling baby girl, and if you try, you'll find out you can't run for long." I said making her walk out of her room.

She came back five minutes later and finished my makeup. Then she helped me into my dress and Brandon came and got me while she was getting herself ready.

"Talk to him, or at least go see him. Think about what I just told you because bad luck runs in that family." I said before I left.

All Grown Up nowजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें