Chapter 26

Jayden's POV

I am sitting on my older sister's couch, in her house. But I can't get baby girl out of my head. I don't know exactly why she has my attention, but I know if the guys find out they'll kill me. Not literally, but there will be consequences.

How could I like a girl who killed our men left and right? I don't know, but that makes me like her even more. She has this relaxed and calm personality, this pretty face, and will kill you faster than her heart beats.

She's smart, I know she knows when she can and can't do things. She thinks things through, I know it. She threatens me, but she didn't do anything. She had the opportunity to kill me, but she didn't.

I doubt that she'll kill me, but I don't doubt that she can. I know there's a time and a place for everything, and I'm going to make her mines.

I had my eyes on her since the first time I saw her, and the more I see her the more I like her. The more she speak the more I learn about her.

The guys just won't understand. When we get Bre back, I'm bring baby girl with us. That's when Clay walked through the door. This family is so rude, they just go get everybody's keys and walk up in your place like it's nothing.

He closed and locked the door then sat on the other couch. "I knew you would be here." He said lowly. "What do you want?" I asked knowing he's just going to have me run around and do this and that.

"Answers," he said looking over at me. "To what?" I asked confused. "What's taking you so long? And when were you going to tell everybody?" He asked making me even more confused.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I said leaning back. "I'm you're older brother, I've known and lived with you your whole life. I know you got a thing for that girl who be with Breyana, I see the way you look at her. When was you going to tell everybody?" He asked making me sit up.

"I wasn't," I said looking at him. I know my own brother isn't going to set me up, but then again family turn on family these days. "I know, I just wanted to see if you were going to tell the truth. Look all I'm tryna say is, don't let her hold you back from doing what we gotta do. If we gotta take her out, then that's what it is." He said sitting up sounding serious.

"Nah, we ain't taking her out. You can take everybody else out, not her. If B can say no taking out Bre then I can say no taking her out." I said looking him dead in the eyes. "Don't start no mess, won't be no mess. But if you decide to start something, just make sure you can finish it or it'll finish you." He said before standing up and leaving out.

Was that a threat? Or was it a warning? Like I said, I don't know who I can trust anymore. "Uncle Jay let's go play the game." My nephew Kaeden said running up to me.

For some reason our names are all similar. Clay name is Hayden, I'm Jayden, and my nephew is Kaeden.

I got up and we walked to his room and played Call Of Duty black opps III.