Chapter 2

Breyana in MM⬆⬆⬆

Breyana's POV

He parked his car in front of a big building, but in a parking lot. I felt bad for making him drive to some girl house then changing my mind. See the thing is, I'm in high school. I don't get along with a lot of people, especially females. I remembered that once he got to some girl house.

We walked inside the building, there were nice things inside. They look expensive, the only thing is I know I won't be able to fit in here either.

Brandon stopped and talked to the lady behind the counter, and she looked too amused and excited. They had to be doing something on the low, unless of course she just have a crush on him and they flirt every so often.

I wouldn't blame her for having a crush on him. He's really good looking, I just want to know if I can trust him. Looks don't get far with me, but trustworthiness and personality do.

He started walking off and as I passed the lady, she mugged on me really hard. I just kept walking, I don't like drawing attention to myself at all. I absolutely hate the spotlight.

We took the elevator to the top floor, then when the doors opened I was faced with a beauty so great I gasped. "Oh my goodness! Brandon your home is so beautiful." I said walking in taking all of the designer stuff in.

His Condo theme was black and white. But the tile, it was black with skinny uneven white swirls throughout it. That is in the kitchen on the counter of course.

But his living room, he had all black tile floors, with a white fluffy circular mini carpet in the center of the room. He had white leather couches. One was an L shaped couch and one was just a normal small couch. He had a flat screen TV up on the wall over top of the black fake fire, fireplace. I ran my finger over the soft furniture as I admired his living room.

I walked into the dinning room, and the floor, table, and chairs are black. But the table was set with white plates and napkins. There were glass cups, and in the center of the table sat a clear vase filled with beautiful white roses. I ran my fingers over the chair, as I transitioned into the kitchen.

I walked in the big kitchen to get a better look up close. I ran my fingers over the smooth and squeaky clean counter tile I was describing before from far distance.

I looked at the island, there was a stove top on it with little black burners. I ran my hand across the island as well. I looked at the ovens, yes those two ovens that be next to each other. They were on the wall so I ran my hands over them.

I walked over to the shiny black refrigerator, and traced over the handle not want to rub it and leave fingerprints. I then walked over to the sinks and traced the outer layer of it. I could tell washing dishes here are easy with two sinks.

I walked over to the last thing on my list, the black luxurious cabinets. They were so high so I stood on my tiptoes to reach it. I traced the bottom of the black wood because I couldn't reach any higher. Then I traced the lower cabinets. The kitchen is just so amazingly beautiful.

This whole place is, that's the reason I keep touching everything. That and so I can be familiar with everything. I stared at the microwave, it too was shinny black like everything else in here. I would love to cook in here one day, but I most likely won't be staying here that long.

"Enjoying yourself?" I heard a deep voice say, making me jump. I forgot I was with this Brandon guy. I turned around and I was kind of embarrassed, okay I was totally embarrassed. "Om I was just, om...
looking around. You have a very beautiful home." I said now noticing there were long white move aside shades in his living room.