Chapter 22

Breyana's POV

Okay so last night was something that can't happen again, especially since we're against Brandon and everyone else. So I set up a meeting with Brandon and his people.

Daniel was highly pissed when he found out I knew Brandon, and especially since Brandon saved me from being shot. But he said if I can stop the war before it starts, then he won't do everything in his power to end Brandon's life. So I'm taking the chance of the peace offering.

Baby girl, Innocent and I will be the only people from Daniel's group to be attending this meeting. We all know what Daniel will and won't tolerate, but we have to see if Brandon will be willing to end this beef.

Baby girl, Innocent and I walked into the big white room of an old warehouse. There sat Brandon and a lot of his men. But the ones who really count are here but some irrelevant people are also attending.

I sat across from Brandon and I sat between Innocent and baby girl. "B," I said staring at him greeting him. "Bre," he said mocking me.

"Well let's not beat around the bush. I don't want to fight with you, any of you matter of fact. Daniel wants your head, but I talked to him, and if we can work this peace offering out then there's no war." I said seriously not giving one smile.

Brandon looked at me very amused as if I'm playing a game. "Okay first may I say welcome back from your little trip. But there's one thing I need to do, ladies don't get upset please." I said standing up and hugging Suicide then Clay tightly and for a good minute each.

Then I sat back in my seat regaining my composure. Brandon smiled full of amusement. "Why are you staring at me like that?" I asked not liking it. "I find it funny that you can be with him but hug us. You don't know where you want to be. If I open my arms and welcome you back right now, you'll probably come running." He said making me mad.

"It's sad that you actually believe that's true." I said staring him in his eyes. "I can see we're losing track of what we're suppose to be talking about so I'll be taking over the talking portion of this meeting." Baby girl said with no emotions at all.

"You leave our men alone, stay away from our corners, the club, and Breyana. Those are the basics do you agree to do so, so far?" Baby girl asked. "I agree with everything except for one thing. Do y'all agree?" Brandon said as everyone important agreed with him.

"And what's that? We haven't named anything yet." I said growing irritated. "You," they all said in unison. "Excuse me?" I asked confused.

"We won't leave you alone, you belong with us and you know it. We won't stop at nothing until you're back here where you belong." Brandon said staring me in my eyes.

"Well you can't have her, you left her and we found her. Well we didn't find her, she called us." Innocent said standing up. "Well now we're back, thanks for taking care of her temporarily." Clay said standing up.

Baby girl stood up making everyone with Brandon stand up. I stood up and looked in his eyes. "He agrees, he can't force me to go back. And as far as I'm concerned I'm not going back. Not to him especially." I said staring him into his eyes.

Everyone sat down. "Continue baby girl," I said staring directly at Brandon. "We want you to pay for the damages for the club that you shot up-" baby girl said before being cut off.

"I am not paying for another niggas shit to be repaired. You had me at first and now you lost me. We out. Oh and Bre, tell your little emotional, pantie waring, period having ass boyfriend that I'm coming for his fucking head so watch his back." Brandon said before walking out.

One of his new niggas that I don't even know put his hand on my shoulder setting me off. I did exactly what baby girl did to Jayden the first time they met, to the boy.

"Bitch don't ever touch me a day in your life. I will have your fucking head on a stick laid ever so nicely across your mothers burning bed as she's tied down suffering for what you did. I have your fucking life and your families life in the palm of my fucking hand right now. But I'm going to let this slide just because you're with some old friends. Don't count on this ever happening again, little bitch nigga." I said full of rage.

Brandon and everyone else were watching the whole time. I noticed that once I looked up after hearing their chuckles. I let him go and started to walk off but he pulled a gun out making baby girl and Innocent send bullets through his skull. Once between the eyes, and one in the forehead.

I turned and stared at him. I smiled before I let the ladies walk in front of me. Okay so that didn't go as planned, everything went left.

Once we got back to the house and told Daniel what happened he was having a fit. I can't let him kill them or let them kill him.

I walked up stairs and packed an over night bag, I'm going to pay Brandon a little home visit....alone. I can't risk the girls or anyone else knowing where he lays his head down at night.

"Daniel, I'm going to watch one of his men. I need to go alone, if seen he wouldn't suspect nothing of me. None of them do. But if I have anyone with me they'll suspect the worst." I said hoping he fell for the lie I just made up. He looked at me for a moment then agreed.

I made my way over to Brandon's, not before driving around to see if I am being followed. After what seemed like the longest drive of my life, I finally parked outside of Brandon's house.

I got out of my car and grabbed my duffle bag. I unlocked the door with the key I never gave back. I sat the duffle bag in front of the door after closing it.

I walked to a nice hiding spot with my gun in hand, waiting for Brandon to come out.